1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new (and permanent) start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Oct 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello. Yesterday, I decided this would be the time I would finally stop. Typically, I would start, last a couple days, then go back.

This time, I'm determined to put an end to it permanently.

Usually, I find myself reading or writing. I love a good horror book. However, nothing will ever beat Nineteen Eighty-Four, the greatest book (and most important one) of all time.

Anyways, nice to meet all of you!

2. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Toni7 likes this.
  3. Thank you! I'm glad to be here and start the road to recovery. It won't be easy, if my previous experiences are any indication, but I'm determined to see it through.

Jefe Rojo, One Eyed Owl and Toni7 like this.
  4. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

You can do it!

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. Yes, I will do it!

Toni7 likes this.
  6. Good for you! You’ve taken an important step in deciding to change your life for the better. You’re right, it will be hard to do. But it’s not impossible and we’re here for you when you need support or advice. Take care and welcome here!

Toni7 and selfimprovement8008 like this.
  7. In the name of Orwell, I hope you finish your intended course of abstinence this time!

Jefe Rojo and Toni7 like this.
  8. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

May God bless us all to quit this habit good luck everybody.

9. Thank you! I'm glad to have found a place with an amazing amount of support!

Toni7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  10. I won't let him down this time!

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Good luck to you as well.