Fluoride reduces Testosterone?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by InTheWilderness, Oct 20, 2020.

1. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

I was looking up something today and came across an article that says fluoride reduces T. I know fluoride is bad but didn’t know this specific. The article went on to recommend both Iodine and Boron for detox.

Has anyone here looked into this?

2. AKUNT_5891

AKUNT_5891 Fapstronaut

what are you usung fluoride to do? Is it helpful for the streak somehow?

3. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

I’m not a fan of fluoride, and believe that it’s harmful to the human body. But I didn’t know that it messes with T in a negative way (if it’s true).

which brings us to Iodine and Boron as the minerals to help fight back and remove the fluoride from the body.

4. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Can this be backed up by a scientific study?

5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Doesn’t matter fluoride is toxic period. It’s a byproduct from aluminum manufacturing. Filter it from ur water and don’t use fluoridated toothpaste. Refuse fluoride treatments at dentist.

6. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Still, it depends on the amount. I'm not saying you should drink fluoridated water. I'd still like to see some data showing that fluoride lowers T-levels.

7. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

No, it doesn’t depend on the amount. There’s no safe level of mercury to ingest just like there’s no safe level of fluoride. And trust me, if you drink fluoridated water alone you’re getting plenty.

8. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Many things mess with our T-levels. Having too much body fat for example. Body fat contains an aromatase that converts your T to Estrogen.

Losing body-fat can greatly improve your well-being.

I would however focus on more tangible things that can help you right away:

- Lift heavy weight

- Get your diet in check

- Sleep MORE

Then, worry about the smaller details ;)

brassknucks likes this.