1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music that describes what you feel right now.....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by NamelessJohn, Feb 23, 2015.

1. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

This one:

Kenji likes this.
  2. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Mozart Symphony No 40

spotify:track:2EIxXm7KB52jwcvLRG02GE

Kenji likes this.
  3. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Life and death. Truth.

4. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Healing. Growing out of this world and human state of suffering.

5. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Ego flared up today, wow is ego a destroyer of all that is good and virtuous, have to watch my ego, my nemesis...

Trying hard to kill the crazy voice inside of me
    All these little things, that the ego brings
    Deal with what is real instead of fuel the self-esteem

Edging god out fills the acronym for the evil I face all day, always
    Amaze in a gaze but you can't faze me when I'm on my game
    The ego, my nemesis, my chemistry, unequaled
    Find balance through my people
    I talk it out, not so lethal when I let it out, my steeple
    The open manner in which I discuss private matters

I'm seeking guidance
    Any shape any size and they each don't mean a thing
    What you providing to me
    Wisdom stem cell serenities is what I seek that is my diamond

There's nothing I might need _
    _ ego gets broken down
    Finally dust particles, articles and the silver lining
    Keep comin together like liquid metal from the terminator igniting
    Oppressing your post negative emotions driven by ego
    Denial and the fact that I'm a child of the universe and I'm wild
    And I deserve to smile every once in awhile
    And constantly thinking about my poor body imagery
    Then overcompensate by telling myself that
    I'm finer than everyone else in the room, wow

I'll be there when the clouds are on the ground
    Got to find the balance in between the two and bow
    To the sensei who I vow, to never lose sight _
    Never to fight against _ and to be proud of me and my style

[Hook]
    Trying hard to kill the crazy voice inside of me
    Deal with what is real instead of fuel the self-esteem

Ego killer (wandering the landscape with a bow and arrow aiming at your villa)
    Ego killer (kill myself on a daily basis just to be reborn to find my true face)
    Ego killer..

Always in conflict with that part of the brain
    Man if I'm the only one, then bitch I must be insane

Mirror mirror on the wall, why do I pick apart my soul
    Find the flaws to find myself
    by _
    That shit is getting old
    Wrinkles getting deeper underneath my eyes

A light sleeper stuck between a pair of thighs
    Got sent women giving birth to sacrifice
    My ego must pay the price to live in paradise

Ego killer (wandering the landscape with a bow and arrow aiming at your villa)
    Ego killer (kill myself on a daily basis just to be reborn to find my true face)
    Ego killer (got to find that place of mind that reigns friendships over vanity)

We live in a world where the greedy powers of evil both seen and unseen, masked and unmasked, all place ego on a pedestal, one needs to find a spiritual refuge or else these powers will consume one.

6. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Mr. Robot (the awesome, fucking awesome new tv show) has my inner society hater poking its head out of its cage, oh I don't hate people but ya I think mainstream American society is fucked,

7. Kenji

Kenji Guest

8. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Imagine a vastly superior 'species' of beings foreign to our planet, perhaps even to our universe and human dimension, beings with such immense understanding of the inner workings of the universe and whom were so far away from having discriminatory minds like many muddled, shallow self absorbed pleasure seeking worldlings do (surely there are wisdom seekers among us, and how nice it would be if one day the whole world woke up) that they viewed the human species as insects of sorts destroying the very world that we live on, ya those beings must be filled with love for what else can they do but pity us, they may dwell beyond space and time in realms of unfathomable bliss for all we know...but surely some of those beings view this world as a toxic garbage island in space, the Earth may return to purity one day, if each individual purifies their own hearts and minds, but until then,

Mysterious form, soul in the dark
    Under this heavy sealing concrete waves
    Followed by servants, funeral cortege
    This pale ghost is gathering his strength

Ghost, pale, the procession is crawling

Plastic form dead things it is now so clear
    How could I fail to understand
    Cities are burning the trees are dying
    My heart awake but still
    Pain is killing me
    Pain is killing me

Take this pestilent destruction out of my way
    The great pacific garbage patch is exhausting
    And the world is sliding away
    In a vortex of floating refuse
    With the sacred one you have lost

Plastic bag in the sea [4x]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
  9. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Nice song, wonder how you were feeling, several things come to mind with that song choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  10. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Too bad the music video can be considered a trigger for this song, such beauty, why do some people have to lust and fantasize when they see a beautiful woman? Can't we all be pure and noble? Must your lustful thoughts defile yourself and the woman you aren't even in a committed relationship with?

Sacrosanct| likes this.
  11. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Funny how quickly feelings change and fade away, and yet we get stuck on feelings of horniness and lust and cling to them and won't allow them to fade and be transformed into raw power and creative energy.

Meeting a new woman who piques your interest and desire, only to have the spark burn out someday and find out there was no real love or deep connection to start with.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  12. Bliss

Bliss Fapstronaut

13. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Wow sounds way different than I remember from last watching the movie, very vibrant and uplifting!

While we are in a Disney mood, I am feeling some Fern Gully,

14. Sacrosanct|

Sacrosanct| Fapstronaut

15. Kenji

Kenji Guest

This post is dedicated to @galaxim, the most stalwart user on the forum today.

Funny to see users come and go here. I noticed an account pending deletion and understand exactly why that user is doing so from following their activity on the forum.

Also I am witnessing another user go through mood swings right now and be tempted by urges at over halfway to 90 days.

People let the winds blow them around too much, I say stand firm like a giant oak against the most ferocious storms, be strong and firm in your resolve against winds of tempation and emotional ups and downs.

Alas, it is all empty anyways, nothing lasts, don't get so worked up people, most of us are grown men here it is time we stopped letting our emotional selves and lust control us, what do you say people?

16. Sacrosanct|

Sacrosanct| Fapstronaut

17. I usually listen to Wagner, but when I am in scientific mood I prefer something a bit more rational.

18. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Gtfo with your disrespectful anti-Abrahamic teaching pseudo-scientific attitude of ignorance bullshit you shallow minded 16 year old.

Any respectable scientist would shun you and your presence here, you disrespectful little shit.

You have some painful life lessons coming your way if you don't abandon your ignorant narrow minded attitude in the near future son. Nothing wrong with being a science minded Atheist but at least have some respect for other people's beliefs, damn man I hope you rise up and learn how to respect people someday.

I don't mean to shit on you but you need a fucking slap from reality to wake you up from your immature delusions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  19. Kenji

Kenji Guest

20. Kenji

Kenji Guest