1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This makes me really angry: Sick, Toxic People becoming Mainstream Worldwide

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 30, 2020.

1. CaroKann

CaroKann Fapstronaut

Completely agree, its a common phenemenon that people underestimate how good the present is and overestimate how good the past was and it doesnt help that (social) media is very negative because drama is what gets u clicks/views.

sclguy and AtomicTango like this.
  2. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

there's a plan, there's a reason for this. let's say that there's someone interested in turning humanity in something similar to robots. these guys will reveal, and they are gonna fake a dual role, like evil guys vs good guys. it will be a fake battle. or, at least, this is one of the possible scenarios.

HumansAreFree likes this.
  3. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

No, sorry, i prefer to be vague now. Not gonna tell you who these guys are.
    But i tell you that everything is not casual. Even these anti-covid measures are not. Social distancing, do not touch other humans, covering face, being far and work only with a computer...
    In my city, city lights are turning cold white instead of warm white... not only in my city, in the whole country... notice if this is happening in your country as well.

ThePeakWae likes this.
  4. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I never said that city lights are not being replaced with new energy saving LED lights, which have a colder tinge.

5. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

yeah, a kind of that.

6. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

sorry i misunderstood your answer, you were giving me a feedback about that city lights thing, right?
    anyway, warm lights are human, humans are warm creatures who enjoy hugs, and sun... cold lights are more near to a technological, futuristic, aseptic medical-like collective imagination. so this is happening globally... you gave me confirmation.

7. Can confirm this. I've seen LED lights vastly replace regular HPS lights in multiple countries across Europe, including where I live. There's been many legitimate concerns regarding this, including the harmful effects of the blue light on our eyes, our circadian physiology, the development of certain cancers, the effects on wildlife etc. It's no suprise though, they're all part of the UN's Agenda 21 and their goals for 'smart cities'.

8. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Exactly.

9. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

In my place we still have nice orange lights.

10. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

good for you. in my place are not only replacing the lights but the old, artistic, traditional lamp posts with anonymous ones. The aim is to take away even what might remind us of our roots, history.
    Another thing that is happening is this. At the local railway station are replacing the old, high quality, marble floors and surfaces with... plastic! light grey plastic! why the hell should a governement or a mayor of one of the most beautiful, ancient, turistic city of one of the most ancient and beautiful contries in the world replace marble with grey plastic?!

When you wait for the train, you are forced to listen to average music paused by a voice that says "the new anti-covid measures are out and are these and these... and please stay away one from the other".

And about that, and linking my comments to thread again, we are seeing doctors prescribing anti-health stuff!
    Waring masks all day? Not only has not scientific basis, not only studies are telling that is useless, but is bad cause reduces the oxygen in our blood and forces us to breathe our own CO2 and all the shit that we expel when breathing! And this lowers our immune defenses.
    Cleaning hands continuosly? Wrong! In this way we are going to destroy our own microbiome, that is part of what we are and protects us from ailments! And lowers our immune defenses.
    Social distancing? Lowers our immune defenses.
    Smart working? Actually is dumb working. It weakens our sight and expose us... to cold blue lights!
    Wake up guys, freaking anti-humans are between us.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  11. CharlieWex

CharlieWex Fapstronaut

People forget that you never know when you will need help.