1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i relapsed

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by darksoul57681, Nov 23, 2020.

1. darksoul57681

darksoul57681 Fapstronaut

my highest streak is 6 days and today is day 7 i relapsed, how do i go well motivated and relapse i know iam learning from my mistakes i'll start again

MexFighter, moon 8 and RockyRocky like this.
  2. Same here Bro
    Starting again from Tomorrow 24/11/2020

3. Rana333

Rana333 Fapstronaut

4. Aswin palathingal

Aswin palathingal Fapstronaut

I too relapsed my friend..I could only hold on for 2 days.. You are better than me.. Lets keep going.. We will start again

5. Glad you’re starting again. You’ll get better each time.

6. Ultimate worrier.

Ultimate worrier. Fapstronaut

Don't worry brother i guess you are in your teens or early 20s it is very hard to even realise at that time that you need to cut this off ! I am 26 now n i started nofap this very year . My first streak was of 12 days then 15 days & 23 days . slowly slowly it is gonna increase just be consistent and don't lose that enthusiasm and courage to get out of it any how with which you started this because only you can help yourself when urges come it's up to your will power. Read about it there is not 1 2 or 10 there are 100s of tricks/methods/hacks to get ride of those urges just read about it do more search bro you will get it.... it's a long journey brother n sure we will come out with flying colors.

Aswin palathingal likes this.