1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

body building exercises

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Ynith..07, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Ynith..07

Ynith..07 Fapstronaut

I'm a underweight and I wish to build my body. I need some tips so that I can build my body and gain flat stomach which I don't have. What are the basic exercises for a bigginer to start

CrimsnBlade likes this.
  2. nikkiwosh

nikkiwosh New Fapstronaut

to obtain a flat stomach you need to do a complex of exercises and diet too
    if you eat a lot of food your stomach won't be flat ever

Ynith..07 likes this.
  3. nikkiwosh

nikkiwosh New Fapstronaut

by the way, I have an advice that worked in my situation - I simply started eating less and simply made some fitness in spare time

Ynith..07 likes this.
  4. promisedLand256

promisedLand256 Fapstronaut

I am also in the same boat. I have done this when I was 27 years. Now that I am into 40's I was doubtful I can. But, people tell me its possible well into 60's. I gained muscle weight with Anthony Ellis. I have been telling myself that I want to do this again. But, have not taken the initiative. Two things that I struggle with everyday - P and Procrastination.

You need meal plans and prepared meals so that you don't think where next meal comes-from.
    You need to follow exercise routine
    You need to sleep

http://www.musclebuildingcoach.com/anthony-ellis-article.html

Ynith..07 likes this.
  5. Ynith..07

Ynith..07 Fapstronaut

Thank you nikkiwosh

6. Ynith..07

Ynith..07 Fapstronaut

Thank you promisedland256

7. Well my friend, let me introduce you to a routine that has been really helping me out making my muscles feel hard & toned & looking really developed with light weights;
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008C2MRUO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Spk8FbM7AVM7X

Done it fir a year with just 1 kg (longer then recommended) and gotten some good results from it, moving to 2 kg (the weight recommended after the first in 6 weeks) and hoping to get better results. Hope this helps you out if you are interested.

Ynith..07 and Zephon like this.
  8. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

If you want to build your body your best option is learn to lift weights. Traditional strength training is the most effective way to do it. If you are committed, you can buy this book and it will tell you everything you need to know.

Ynith..07 likes this.