1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does some Women cheat on their Husbands ? [Women Perspective]

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Hello,
    I was just woundering this question for a long time, i would love if someone can provide me with Logical Answer, Of course from Women Perspective. - Thanks in Advance.

Why does some Women cheat on their Husbands ?

Daryn and blacklabel92 like this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

This TED Talk might give you some answers.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

Cheating is never justified, it just shows you're a terrible person who has no self control.
    It might sound a bit rude or offensive to some people but i would even avoid marrying someone who had sex before marriage, virginity is something precious and to be proud of and not something shameful like what today's evil modern society view it as. In my culture, we are taught to dress properly so it doesn't tempt men and sex is preferred to be saved for marriage as it leads to a strong bond, understanding and pure love without any regret or secret which haunt you inside about your past partners.

HE^MAN and Mr.Tony like this.
  4. It's really a great video, thank you so much for sharing it.

I'm also seeking another "Me". We both are identical from the inside.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  5. You're right, I feel the same thing too. I'm a 27 years old man and i personaly think that Love is one of the greatest feelings in the world, and it's supposed to be preserved for the one and only, Your best friend and your life partner ( Your wife ).

I don't care now if i'm virgin at 30's or 40's years old, It's my personal choice now. I will give everything to a lovely relationship, build on love and respect. Rather than a Toxic Cheap Sex based only on looks and lust. That's ugly... Only those who went through a long term NoFap / NO PMO would understand this.

Thank you for respond, It was a great point!

HE^MAN likes this.
  6. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

For the same reasons men do.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  7. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Debatable

Abzu likes this.
  8. Alternate title: "Hey women of NoFap who cheated on your husbands, why did you do it?"

9. DefendMyHeart

DefendMyHeart Fapstronaut

I've never cheated on my husband, but, I have met many women who have through my life. Here is what I've come up with:
    1. They are insecure in themselves and seek constant approval from outside influences that they feel is lacking in their current relationship.
    2. They grew up in a home where cheating and forgiving was the norm and lack the capacity to discern right from wrong in that matter
    3. Insecure attachment to a caregiver

These also apply to men who cheat. It basically comes down to the person and their need of validation from the outside world. If you meet someone who is secure in themselves and doesn't seek that validation from others (outside the relationship, some validation within the relationship is normal) they won't cheat.

10. Daryn

Daryn Fapstronaut

Generally, because the man she settled for was low value & she doesn't really love him.