1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I bought a bottle of Testro-X from umzu

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Feb 14, 2021.

1. The guy in the YouTube add said it will give me bigger balls. I'll be satisfied if my tes level goes up. Any here ever given that or any other tes boosting probiotic/supplement a shot? Is it all bullshit? I'll let you guys know how it goes.

2. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

My concern would be *how* one goes about boosting the testosterone. It seems if it's a sudden spike, whether through ingesting something or extremely hard core workouts would be more likely to contribute to a PMO relapse on the behavioral level. On the other hand if it's relatively gradual, maybe even taking some supplement but gradually ramping the dose you may be able to handle it without it being too much..

3. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

In all likelihood yes.

PrioritySystem likes this.
  4. Lmao enjoy your testicular atrophy.

mdnirvana and Conquering Winner like this.
  5. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Just looked that up as I was curious. There's many uneccesary ingredients and most of the good ones are unusable.

Magnesium citrate and zinc gluconate are not that bio-available.

Garek likes this.
  6. Thanks for looking into it. Outside of a multi vitamin and 5000 units of vitamin D (saw you said that elsewhere) is there anything you recommend in terms of supplements?

7. AlphaWolf1408

Depends on your current diet.

What are you currently eating on a daily basis ?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  8. My diet sucks balls. My staples are oatmeal, sausage, chicken, and fettuccine Alfredo. Multigrain rice sometimes. From time to time I will suck it up and eat my vegetables. I like beets. When I make Ramen (twice a week probably) I add mushrooms, onions, celery, and carrots. Sometimes corn. Sometimes I make it a point to go get a gigantic salad because I know I don’t get enough greens.

On the exercise front I knock out arm curls, push-ups, and crunches several times each week. I’ve also got a jump rump, the only cardio I enjoy save for swimming.

I am not out of shape or over weight, but I am not nearly as fit as I could be if I worked at it.

9. AlphaWolf1408

Yeah getting more greens is important but in my opinion you should focus on getting more protein and healthy fats.

Do you know how many grams of protein you are getting in (from meat) ?

You need more Monounsaturated fats. Looks like you are having only Saturated (which we do need, but not as much).

Garek likes this.
  10. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

I don't cook very much, but what saves my diet is smoothies. Got a couple of those blenders, one I actually keep at work and I just throw in some frozen fruit, maybe kale and some powdered supplement etc.

Garek likes this.
  11. I don’t know. I tend to eat large meals twice a day but that will be changing soon as I am employed once again. For example, fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is a common meal I make. I’ll cook three or four chicken tenders when I make that meal. If I make sausage with tortilla I’ll usually cook four sausages. Can you recommend a cook book?

Good advice, my blender is gathering dust.