1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Found some truth, putting puzzle pieces together

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Sex: The Secret Gate to Eden ~ What Sex is Supposed to be...Sacred! - YouTube

i think this is the truth, after much searching... Also universal salvation (eventually) is truth. Our bodies were created this way to have O so that we could have children.

Satan tempted Eve saying that they will become like God.
    God is the Creator.
    So through sex they could also create.

Gnosticism and religion don't mix. If you are taught by the priesthood society you will constantly be questioning what is being said or misinterpret the language. To start with, the priesthood society has dubbed Gnosticism as demonic. That is the barrier to free thinking of truth.

most spiritual evolutionary paths require celibacy. So you are fine on that path. The kundalini doesn't need non-orgasmic intercourse to awaken. I am speaking from experience. Dont even worry about it. If celibacy works that is a gift as you wont need to battle urges. Master your diet and exercise and you will reach unforetold realms of bliss.

i dont think most ppl will ever find the complete truth...

"Those who see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses" - Plato So when you do achieve some gnosis keep quiet about it for your own sake.

But one day God says

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." 1 corinthians 13:12

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  2. Rather, it is Gnosticism and Christ that do not mix. The Gospel is to be plainly presented to all. While it contains unfathomable mysteries, the path to Life is no secret and is open to all. Our instruction from Jesus is to "go and make disciples," not to keep quiet about the Truth we have encountered.

Matthew 5
    14 You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Gnosticism and contemporary religion are actually similar in one key way: Both emphasize knowledge and tell their adherents that they alone possess the correct knowledge that is required for their salvation. But this is not the Way of Christ. His disciples understand that it is not what you know, but who you know that matters! :)

I think you have gone off course a bit here, my friend!

Myfortress likes this.
  3. here's my ramblings to add to the quandy, its easy done, gone down the gnostic and also Buddhist route before, but have found by putting my faith outside of myself and to a higher power has helped me a great deal, still have doubts and there might be some truth in the gospel of Thomas for all i know though does appear to have been written later then the original gospels from the limited knowledge i know. it is a shame that it was considered a heresy because I think everyone should be able to have the point of view and wonder where Christianity would be if it was included partly into are way of thinking.

The ability to reach heaven and break the circle or rebirth is an interesting concept. As long as you believe in rebirth as Gnostics believed. I'm personally on the fence. Do like the concept but as its not established cant put my faith into it. Not saying there isn't much wrong with the established either... there's plenty comes with large institutions.

Kind of wish in the main gospels there was more teachings of Jesus but perhaps he said all that needed to be said. Also its a shame a lot of what might have been known is lost due to it not being written down sooner but at least 30 years after the death of Jesus... but might have been a heresy from Jews or the romans at the time idk. Its not much of a problem if you believe Jesus was the Messiah and believe in the 4 main gospels even if you addon some of the other Gnostic gospels you might still find your way.

But Yer right now I'm going down the more established pathway and to try to be more Christ like.