Edging to video chat apps with women (not good)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Jae98, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Jae98

Jae98 Fapstronaut

As the title says i was just edging. Granite, it wasnt to p just video chat with girls however it is still sexual stimuli.

Typically i am a nofap warrior, however since being unemployed i have sooo much free time on my hands.

Lately ill edge and realize i made a mistake then go hard in the gym read and get my mind right for like 6 days at a time.

Then Magically later ill get that urge, like a junkie wanting that fix so ill download the apps and get to it with the females. Its even worse because that shit is like 2-4 dollars every here and there shits not right.

I think its pointless for me to reboot and really try and lock in just for me to slip down that rabbit hole. Ill spend like 30mins- 1 hour and then ill come to my senses.

I Think my wet dream could of also contributed as far as a chaser, however i was starting to flatline and still managed to “check” to see if i was working.

I have succes with women i just get in bed and things will just escalate. Im afraid i may re develop ed, plus i noticed edging backs you up
    Ive had plenty of great succesful streaks but l just cant seem to get back on a consistent grind. Maybe i need a accountability partner or someone on these forums to just ensure our success as kings.

I need advice.

2. Jae98

Jae98 Fapstronaut

Just joined a accountability group on whats let this be the death to my edging struggles

3. Jae98

Jae98 Fapstronaut

Whatsapp*