Appropriate garments

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by arpegius, Mar 14, 2021.

1. arpegius

arpegius Fapstronaut

So I was reading a thread regarding women wearing revealing and skimpy clothes and getting looks from men. It had woken up a long-time lingering thought in the back of my head:
    It is kinda easy for women to dress so that they get a lot from attention from men. Question is, does this work the other way around as well? Do men also get to have garments which are easy to look hot in? If yes, which? Is it sweaty white wife-beater or expensive designer shirt? Is it grey sweatpants? Are sexy clothes reserved only for jacked up dudes? Are there any universally good choices, let's say a nice leather jacket/boots?​

(any input is welcome, although obviously this is a mainly women-targeted question)

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. _wallflower_

_wallflower_ New Fapstronaut

I think the answer is yes, there are definitely certain male garments that are attractive to women. But universal? Eh, I don't think so. It really depends on what the girl's into. I don't think it's as simple as just wearing something revealing. I mean, I guess revealing stuff could work to a degree (that's what the whole grey sweatpants thing is about, after all), but I think for girls it's more about the vibe your clothes give off. What they say about your personality. Which would vary, depending on the girl and what kind of person they're attracted to.

Some might find flannel and jeans and dirty work boots sexy, whereas someone else might prefer a man in a crisp, black suit and designer shoes.

Icouldprobablyhelp and arpegius like this.
  3. In direct response to the thread title: appropriate garments are what a woman chooses to wear on her own body. In terms of universality, I don’t think much can beat a plain white t-shirt and jeans

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

5. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I think it depends on the woman. My wife hates tucked in shirts!

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  6. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

All I know is my fiancee likes me when I'm clean, trimmed and wearing clothes which complement my tall and slim body. Baggy clothes are a no. I learned a lot when getting fitted for my wedding tux.

In the example above the opposite of me seems to hold true. A looser fitting suit would look better on belly man than a slim fit. Is this mindset just a "social norm"? Perhaps, perhaps not.

Here's a question for the ladies, does what you find attractive on a man change as you age?

lgustavoms likes this.
  7. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

It doesn't really matter, women aren't as big on looks as men are which is a good thing, aslong as you don't look stupid or ugly you'll be aight.

lgustavoms likes this.