1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female Attraction, I know you love these posts

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ImFuture, Jan 28, 2022.

1. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

Today, a girl I used to have sex with a year ago just talked to me out of the blue.

Very pretty girl, down to earth, funny, very devil, the type that really knows how to turn on a man.

I ended up things with her because I got a girlfriend. I still do have a girlfriend which I love so, Im not doing anything with this girl.

She sent me a text talking about non-sense stuff, which I replied with a voice message in a cool tone of course, then she replied with a voice message saying she wanted to meet up for a drink (alcohol).

The point of this message, is that I know some of you love these stories (I love these stories too!). So, I wanted to say that NoFap is not a magic thing that will bring you girls or boys, it does not work like that. NoFap is a tool, an awesome tool, that builds up a better version of youself. It grants you energy, time and motivation for you to invest into activities that makes you stronger, richer, wiser...

All the time that you get from not wasting it in front of a PC with unreal shit, you invest it into real life, hit the gym, change your eating habits, add more fruits and vegetables, go out take a walk, read books or even interesting websites...
    I have tips on my profile that may work for you as well.

Be the greatest version of youself, and people will want to be part of your success.
    You die once, and live everyday. Make your days count.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    silex_jedi, solp, depeche69 and 3 others like this.
  2. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

Hey man, i'm on your page 100%, but did your girlfriend knows about those messages? Are you going to meet her?
    Because if with "improving yourself" ,do you mean getting back hot girls, then i think it really differently than you. At the moment i'm working on myself as harder as i can and probably , in order to try to be a better man i would definitely avoid answering to her and be focus only on my partner. You don't need an ego boost from a random chick that probably is looking for attentions.

3. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

Hey!
    My girlfriend does not know about those messages, she on a trip right now. I don't plan on telling her to avoid jealousy for no reason.
    Also, no, I won't meet this girl, I left her on seen after that message ;)

Ivansandez and stanza88 like this.
  4. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

You can't control who contacts you. So in my opinion he did nothing wrong.

stanza88 likes this.