1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm Stommy

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Stommy

Stommy Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, brothers in Christ.
    Let me introduce myself: I am Italian, I am 36 years old and I am married. I have been a member of the forum for 13 - 14 months but I have never written in this "room".

I have read some of your discussions and I find it very profitable. I have also come across PMO addiction but unlike some of you, I have not yet managed to conquer freedom and have not even made much progress on the path of nofap.

I am sure that among you I will find myself well and I will grow in the Faith and in the fight against PMO.

2. kstoman

kstoman Fapstronaut

Hello Stommy so glad to hear you are doing so good and God bless you in your journey in this group.Just stay in the fightaaand keep praying.

Stommy likes this.
  3. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Fapstronaut

Hi Stommy, I hope and pray that this journey will bring you closer to God. He is the One that can grant you true freedom.

Stommy likes this.
  4. When we get committed to the process of healing and recovery and commit to doing whatever it takes to get free, that is when things get interesting! Welcome to the fight of -- and for -- your life!

Stommy likes this.
  5. Stommy

Stommy Fapstronaut

Thanks for the nice words of encouragement you have done for me!

WilliamJ.F. and Tao Jones like this.