1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

166 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. trajectory

trajectory Fapstronaut

Day 39 - Hogwarts Year Four Hufflepuff.

2. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Day checking in:
    I watched a movie today and the message was kind of never underestimate the enemy even if is little.
    I can't battle fire with fire on this situation.

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  3. Day 14 checking in. Can't wait to see what all this Chamber of Secrets stuff is all about. Heard there's a handsome basilisk going through the pipes! Reminds me of my time in Eden!

4. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

The man within the shadows has returned. It's been a couple months and Now I am back. My current state of addiction is at its peak, feels like I have no chance anymore. I need the power of the community to guide me.

PRISONER OF AZKABAN DAY 0.

5. We've got your back here!

I'm treating PMO like a serious physical injury. Only 14 days, but it's worked so far. While ranting about a work related incident, I even shouted to myself, 'I can't even knock one out!' It genuinely felt like I couldn't, purely because I've turned it into something alongside a broken leg or arm, where I wouldn't try running if I was in a cast. I'll see how this little test helps as the days advance.

6. Four days done

7. You should edit the first comment on this thread and add the Google doc, so it doesn't get lost in these pages and everyone can find it easily.

Don'tLookBack and trajectory like this.
  8. a_unique_user

a_unique_user Fapstronaut

Day 2 in the Hospital Wing
    Today was a good day. Avoided the pit once but was also in a supremely good mood.

9. Day 5 done :)

10. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day checking in:
    All in calm again.
    I will not tried as an enemy the addiction, cause every negative thought about it, used as his favor.
    Now i think they're acting as boggarts.
    [​IMG]

11. trajectory

trajectory Fapstronaut

Day 40 - Hogwarts Year Four Hufflepuff.

12. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

I added it under the participant's list heading.

13. you_can_UK

you_can_UK Fapstronaut

day 2 in hospital wing complete .Come on I cannot stay in hospital much.My house needs me.

14. you_can_UK

you_can_UK Fapstronaut

everyone LISTEN. Please go to the first post of this challenge and update your name in the participation list.
    :emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound:

15. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

16. a_unique_user

a_unique_user Fapstronaut

Day 3 in the Hospital Wing
    My life is crappy at the moment but I'm determined to take it one day at a time.

Revanthegrey, Lucifer. and trajectory like this.
  17. trajectory

trajectory Fapstronaut

Day 41 - Hogwarts Year Four Hufflepuff.

18. 6 days. Recovering well. Can't wait to be out of the hospital wing tomorrow! :D