1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

got horny for a second by seeing my friend's picture

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by marcus_, May 10, 2022.

1. marcus_

marcus_ Fapstronaut

as the title suggests, i got soo horny for 15 minutes by just seeing her in a black dress, she look so sexy. this could lead me to a relapse, somebody help!
    please, help!
    i try to avoid thinking about that, but i think it will eventually drain me.

2. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Relaxxxxxx.... :) you will be fine, you are aroused which is good becaude you are still sensitive to normal girls which is good and healthy. So enjoy the sexual energy in your body!

However, maybe you should tell your 'friend' that you are attracted to her? Ask her out on a date?

3. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

How much skin was being exposed?

lord_nelson likes this.
  4. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Ask her out on a date. In my opinion, if you think sexually about a “friend”, then that isn’t really a real friendship. It is just harmful to you. Why should you suffer like this?

5. marcus_

marcus_ Fapstronaut

well, she lives in a different city, so i think i would just start chatting with her, and thank you

you_can_UK likes this.
  6. marcus_

marcus_ Fapstronaut

her legs, but damn those legs, fine as hell!!

7. marcus_

marcus_ Fapstronaut

shes an old friend, i seldomly talk to her, but not quite interested in her, but the photos she posted got me hard

jcl1990 likes this.
  8. Listen to me carefully. You need to like her picture at 3AM since this will cause most women to either message you or block you.

You're welcome.

9. I honestly don't have much female friends. I would need to trust a female a lot, in order to have her as a friend. I feel safer with same-sex friends. Some women can very easily sexually abuse or harass men. Some societies don't hold women accountable for their sexual abuse or harassment of men.