1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My anti-acne stress journey

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr Habits!, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Mr Habits!

Mr Habits! Fapstronaut

After a long time, I have decided that I need to stop spending too much time observing my whiteheads/blackheads and not doing anything but popping them only to cause worse outbreaks. I will be researching ways to get rid of them in a healthy way ( with creams, cleansers, moisturizers, etc…)

My counter will be reseted and I will be able to watch my progress everyday.
    Wish you luck on your current journey!

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

good luck on your journey. for me 30 days of abstinence from pmo will pretty much make all spots disappear. of course my acne is no where near as bad as it was when i was a teen.

3. Cutting down on carbohydrates helps with acne I've heard.

4. holyjourney

holyjourney Fapstronaut

have you seen any improvement though with 170 days streak? my face is full of pores and acne and i am just quite ugly looking after hyper pigmentation but i never had a long streak so I am curious to know if that has improved your situation a lot?

5. Bleecker211

Bleecker211 Fapstronaut

Hey man! If you have some money to spare on a skincare routine, then I recommend two brands: The Ordinary and CeraVe. Buy a foaming cleanser (CeraVe), Niacidamide serum (The Ordinary) and a moisturizer (either of those brands). This was my first skincare routine that I followed and I was shocked with the progress. The deal is: you have to do it twice a day (in the morning and before bed).
    Combine this with NoFap, healthy diet, and physical activity and you will look great in a month or two.

johny_533 likes this.