The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. soldier407

soldier407 Fapstronaut

2. Day 4? I think I forgot what date it was, but feeling incredible.

3. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

4. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Wow that's nice :emoji_boom:

5. breaking-myths

Day 46 up
    Intermediate challenge : No series + anime for 2 days

6. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

7. breaking-myths

Bro I have been thinking of paying a visit to a psychologist , has meeting a psychologist helped you become a better person

8. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 12 no PMO. Went to see Chris Tomlin and Hillsong United last night. Amazing music.

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day208
    I discovered something about my mind. When I waked up at early and I started to work, my mind was very clear. But In the evening and night Many of time, When I started to work , My mind is quite clear. But when I was working , My mind ran different things like songs and my past incidents. But I waked up in late, My mind is quite clear in Night and Evening. Brothers, Have you felt that? Any suggestions brothers Or it is only to me.

Anyway good night brothers!:emoji_heart:

10. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

1 day
    Medium urges yesterday but managed staying out all the day. I was in a family trip, so was funny.
    Today I worked out and I'll took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers.

11. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Thank you brother!

12. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

13. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 5
    I didnt't have time to check in yesterday, but it was okay. Today I woke up late and had to get quicly, but I managed to get in class on time. I'm going to prioritize sleep and studying this week, this are two things that I'm not taking good care of and I need to get it right.

14. Day 21

Urges: 1/5
    Thoughts: 2/5

Decided to up my cold showers today but taking one during my morning off, normally I would just take it during my work days to help me wake up and help me get to sleep, then give myself a break once a week by taking a warmer shower unless it's a bad time to do it for obvious reasons. But I've begun to realize how much I need this just to get myself going in general.

Last night, on a whim, I've decided to join up Skillshare to better my writing skills. I use to do alot of this, mostly fanfiction, when I was still in highschool, I was told I had a knack for it, just needed sharpening. And I thought since I was into D&D, this would be a useful skill for DMing. I'm already using what I've already learned from it to do my journaling today as well.

15. breaking-myths

You don't lose until you give up ,start again . Don't be too harsh on yourself it might lead binging.

16. soldier407

soldier407 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, relapse :/ back to the Shire.

17. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

No, I don't think so. But it was just one visit. I cannot expect much from that. We'll see in the future. It was difficult, but, after telling about my life stuff to someone face-to-face, I feel lighter. Other than that, I feel pretty much the same. :emoji_thinking:

18. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 18. II.

Got entangled into conference stuff quite a lot. Maybe I care too much. Also, I have to improve my time planning skills. Day is not over yet, I still can do good chunk of studying. It should be my rest time, but I'll do the "marshmallow thing". Sticking to schedule is out of picture rest of today, but I'll try to go to sleep on decent time. I am making a green tea and starting.

Patrick the Star_4.jpg

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 18.
    No coffee - day 18.

19. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

132 Days Free of PMO.

Better day overall, later check in as I had a few things to do in the morning. Busy day but I am feeling better. I'm going to start experimenting with cold exposure and see how that affects me.

Stay Strong!

@nerdy_owl, @soldier407 and @e r i k _ s a t i e Keep rising again and again brothers! Do not be complacent on your fall, learn from it and move forward

@ModernTeen Brahmachari Do not attack yourself brother, this is a recipe for a relapse/binge cycle. You're human, you made a mistake. Acknowledge it, learn from it and continue.

@breaking-myths If you have things to work through, given you have an addiction its likely the case. A therapist can be helpful, you may have to try a few of them before you get one that works well for you.

@Baki Hanma Perhaps it surfaces then to attempt to distract you, just acknowledge the thought and continue with what you were doing. This is a practice skill of course. Always remember what you resist, persists. It's always best to acknowledge and let it pass.

20. breaking-myths

Hmm I think I should take some help, I know I can change things with time but the problem is I don't have time:(.