The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

24 days
    Drinking 4 coffees per day, highly stressed at work, difficulties with meditation, mind occupied with bullshit, sexual dreams every night, no cold showers so far, diet full of sweets, no cardio, still having problems with keeping eye contact
    But went to the gym yesterday for the first time in a long while :)
    Here's my new routine:
    squat 3x5
    bench 3x5
    deadlift 1x5
    ohp 1x5
    1-2 times per week :emoji_muscle:

And reached 24 days, hella proud of that :) :) :)

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut

4. Vicegerent

Vicegerent Fapstronaut

It’s been two days of me sleeping late, and waking up early. And I feel the lack of sleep now. Last four days I’ve been almost totally devoid of P thought. I don’t remember any. But I’ve had a few today. Seems like proper sleep is necessary.

These have been some good days. I don’t know what else to say.

Wish you all the power!

@PeaceOnEarth108 Congratulations. And,… all the best.

@kaerhal the, “identifying triggers works only when my mind is switched on,” I don’t know what to say, but this seems familiar. It used to happen to me too. Fortunately I now don’t have a lot of triggers. Saying “no” to the trigger, helps kill it. And good things it works from the very first “no.”

Kairose, kaerhal, Ūruz and 4 others like this.
  5. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

185 Days Free of PMO

Busy day ahead, I will take 1 thing at a time. I'm planning on taking a 5 to 10 min break each hour at work, just to keep the momentum and stay calm throughout. I'm doing this because I started to notice myself get more stressed, as I was yesterday. I'm going to start checking in 6 days a week as opposed to 7. I've mentioned this before, but 1 day a week will be dedicated to no screen time and this week that is tomorrow.

Stay Strong!

7. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

8. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

9. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

11 days
    Low urges yesterday, worked out almost all the day but getting good progress in my job tasks! thats something that always make me proud.
    Today I worked out and took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers!

10. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

Life has not been very kind to me the last 2 weeks, the 2nd of januari my girlfriend left me to work on herself/her depression after more than 9 years staying together, so my life has been turned around completely (we lived together). On top of that i've had a accident on my bike last thursday where i've been hit by a car, which has bruised me allover.

So happy f***ing new year for me haha!

Which regrettably lead me to relapse last night. I really need to change stuff up and get more active here, there has been a time which upon i've reached 100+. I want to be that person once more.

Day 0 - Hobbit, The Shire

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

12. Vicegerent

Vicegerent Fapstronaut

I am not quite sure how to explain this. Best to do so from the beginning.
    I was watching Batman Begins yesterday, but it was 11pm and it still wasn’t complete. So I decided to watch it in the morning. I slept well enough. Just that I had a few P related dreams. And often it happens whenever I have such dreams I end up watching it. And that’s what happened.
    And no I don’t attribute my shortcomings to my dreams. Perhaps it is a warning. And I mistake it. I woke up and it was a normal day. My routine was going just fine. But that dream was stuck in my head. My thinking was unusual, not properly oriented as it had been for the last five days. My thoughts felt like, they weren’t good. But I decided I’ll stay on the path no matter what. And then I got lured away.
    I did better than the last time this happened. But this is far from ideal.

Escapism. I wanted to escape reality at that moment. And I know that nothing feels like as much an escape to me as P. And I know now, it’s totally wrong.

Damn,… I feel down.

13. Vicegerent

Vicegerent Fapstronaut

And,… damn man I feel like a hypocrite. A liar, and,.. whatnot…

I’ve slipped up. I,…..

Shaming myself never helped me. I’ve had this 17 days streak because I was thinking good. Getting away from shame. I was doing the right things. And today I didn’t do that. And I slipped. No worries. Get up, dust off,… and,… Fall, Falter, Get up, Try again.

I’ve got some new plans,… like when I have such a day as today,.. I’ll perhaps put a curfew on phones and internet for me till the lingering devil passes. Let’s see.

14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 262--->Busy day
    beautiful number
    @Vicegerent Keep Playing The Game. Never Give Up brother:emoji_muscle:

15. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 13

Busy morning at college, then got to spend long afternoon with my girlfriend.

No urges, all is well.

16. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

17. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

18. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 14

I’ve been feeling really stressed today. Needed time to rehearse my sermon for the morning, but had to spend most of the day in a conference. I was very distracted and felt like I was very poor company to those around me, reflecting on this has encouraged me to work on myself mentally; I need to have more faith in myself to complete tasks, and learn how to manage stress in a healthy manner.

Urges were present but avoidable; being busy and having a deadline made me focus on my work, but having urges lie in wait isn’t a great feeling!

19. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

20. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

26 days – You try to pass through Caradhras but the PMO forces were strong there. You make a detour to the Dwarven Realm of Moria.

Mood swings. Last post two days ago showed me in a depressive state, now I'm manic again since yesterday noon. I must say the advantage of the former state is that I'm much calmer.

@Rubzi Damn, sorry to hear that brother. I hope the situation improves again for you quickly. You know, they say true happiness comes from within, not from other people and stuff.

@Vicegerent Get yourself up brother. You are steonger and wiser than this :)

@Ūruz Keep paving the path, I'm right behind you!

Rubzi, newbobido, Vicegerent and 3 others like this.