1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

42 days
    Yesterday I got terribly stressed by life, it was very emotionally and I'm still shaken. I slept poorly and was very anxious. I even found a way to relapse and had fantasies about it but luckly I stayed strong.
    I sounds stupid and I'm telling you guys again and again but I need to get off of the coffee. Yesterday I had five cups and I already am anxious by nature. My girlfriend complains about me smelling because this makes me sweat badly.
    Maybe I should google how to overcome caffeine addiction.

Stay strong guys, it's worth it

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 19.

Got up on time. Went for a walk. It's sunny!

But... I am tempted. Quite much. I wonder what will I do...

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 19.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 10 done.

4. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 279!
    what a beautiful baby!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  5. Thanks for the welcome mate.

6. Day 5 been facing a bit of urges for the past few days.

7. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

9 days
    Low urges yesterday.
    Today I worked out and took a cold shower.
    Keep strong my brothers.

8. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 19. II.

Minute ago I was close to relapse. Almost shut down blockers. I can't believe it. I thought I was so determined. :(

K_tough_realisations_2.jpg

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 19.
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 10 done.

9. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 3

Good day.

I had an epiphany: If i just do the right things, and think the right things, life will work out.
    Very banal, but quite true.

Thinking about this let to much clarity. Life became simple.

Baki Hanma, Paul S., Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  10. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

12 Day Free of PMO

Quick check in today, very productive day.

Stay Strong!

11. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 31

It’s a nice feeling to have been free for a whole month. Urges have been a real problem for me over the past few days, but as I’m writing this I realise that they only surface when I’m at home, alone, and find myself bored with whatever I’m doing.

Identifying these three triggers will be very helpful going ahead, and I’m looking forward to making more progress.

12. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

13. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Have not been on here in a long time. My new therapist was asking me if I post on Nofap. A nice reminder and I am glad to be back. I will try and post here every day.

0 days.

I learned some techniques from my therapist today. To help bring me out of the hyper something state. They worked. I have never felt more calm. On the drive back I did not even get mad once in rush hour traffic. Amazing. haha Went to the grocery store and bought healthy food because I did not need to comfort myself. I am doing these things every day. Soon as I get home from school and when I get back to work. Probably in the morning too. Maybe with these I can start to build a good life. Nice to be back.

14. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 20.

20 days hardmodes. Quite nice. What's the most surprising for me, that I haven't had wet dream yet.

On March it will be 6 years that I am trying "no pmo". I don't have much to show, but I think I deserve a medal for being stubborn. :D
    In these years my philosophy about this completely changed. I started this because I wanted benefits and to avoid the dangers of overindulgence. Now, that I realise that most benefits are just the placebo, it's more difficult. But it's doable. I am trying to do this for the right reasons now. Respecting other people, respecting God's laws, respecting myself (not making my body just pleasure gratifying machine). And, of course, I still avoid dangers of overindulgence. You'll say that I am a lunatic, but I am more and more fine with serving God and His plan. Even though sometimes it's very difficult and I fail, I see beauty in being obedient. I am fine with that.

K_emotionless_2.jpg

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 20.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
  17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

beautiful number

Kairose, theonlyway, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  18. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

19. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

You are doing well. Soon it will be one week. Big things start from small. :)

20. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

I'll be honest. Your posts make me sad past few months. You used to be very serious about this and now I see my friend regressing. Maybe I am wrong, but it seems that healing from addiction is like last priority in you life now. Usually addicts become free, when they make this number one or two priority in their life. Everything else is just delaying a relapse. These sentences apply to me too... Usually I just slide by luck in this with just few epiphanies from time to time that I still want to be on the right road. :(