1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

19 days – Bree sends aid! Bill, a strong and kind pony, joins your quest by carrying rations and items.

Quest Aid – Bill, the pony :emoji_horse:

2. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

30 days – Your loved ones send you a gift as a token of their love. Radagast, the Brown, in his rabbit sleigh delivers you Evenstar – a silver necklace with a white stone. "When the memory of the fear and the darkness troubles you...this will bring you aid".

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Ive done 12 Days . That tells me that im making progress.
    Sadly Ive relapsed in the early morning (without P but MO).
    Often my urges are damn High in the morning.

What is your tactics to get past that/fight them fast? I had 8/12 Days high morning urges.
    Most of the time I handled to ignore them.

I think one problem is that I can do most of my mind routines as long as Im in bed so i stay there for too long
    (practicing gratitude and breathing for example) before I finally stand up.
    On the other side I need to stay calm early because my residential community dont wake up that early.

I feel a bit disappointed now because I rly wanted to reach more than 14 days. and I was so close there.
    But it doesnt help. Get back on the horse and further it goes. I can and will reach more then 14 days the damn next time! Thats a promise to myself!

First thought that got me in was:"Maybe its okay as long as you dont P and dont waste much time".
    Problem is every step in this wrong direction leads to another. After the first there comes the second we all know that. And so it was: I relapsed twice. Its all about the first thought.The first 10 seconds. If you can cut the chain early enough nothing will happen - no relapse and you are fine^^
    Lets keep that in mind!

STAY STRONG!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    Ūruz, Ank07, Paul S. and 5 others like this.
  5. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 62 - Warrior

Temptations, morning wood and fantasizing a bit. Well some online and it became boredom when I was searching. I craved intimacy and/or sex. I craved more intimacy more than PMO. Slightly wanted to PMO due to boredom but as I said it was more on craving intimacy for a woman. Craving the real thing then giving into my PMO Ring. That's it for now.

Angry earlier and some due to talking with my mother. Maybe I would have built up more frustrations to want to do the deed?? Hmm possibly not.
    Possibly getting a little more angrier. Energy building up?

PMO Saruman preparing for war. Exactly, that is what their trying to do. The words in the last photo.

Preparing & fighting as a
    Warrior of Gondor
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 324
    Day 0 - without wet dreams

Yesterday was a humorous day..I forgot the day. I mentioned "happy weekend" in my post.lol:D. I thought yesterday was friday....:D

PeaceOnEarth108, Ūruz, Ank07 and 4 others like this.
  7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Usually urges comes to our mind when we are alone. My strategy is When urges come to my mind, I do some pushups or listen to music. Best thing is I think you can watch NoFap motivation video in youtube

PeaceOnEarth108, Ūruz, Ank07 and 5 others like this.
  8. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

check in day 9

LETS GO

PeaceOnEarth108, Ūruz, Ank07 and 5 others like this.
  9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friend's!

2 day Free of PMO.

It's time for the start living up to that view some of you may have of me, the view I should have of myself. These recent relapses have not been what and who I truly am...they've been going against my values and my own words. This will no longer stand. My brothers, my fellowship and my friends. I swear to you, I swear to you that I will break free. Regardless of what hardship comes my way, I will be better. I'm sorry, I've been asleep for the last 2 months.

No more.

Stay Strong!

@Baki Hanma Well done brother, you mentioned me being a source of inspiration for you and I appreciate those words. You are as well to me. Keep paving the path for us, I'm on my way.

10. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 30.

Experimenting with new sleep schedule. Waking up earlier and going to sleep earlier. Going to sleep on time is the easy part, falling asleep not so easy. So, felt kind of tired today. Later fell for a nap, which wasn't planned. I shouldn't panic - changes take time.

Yes, this is my top priority now. Fixing my sleep pattern. Maybe if I felt rested, everything would seem different.

I missed calisthenics on Wednesday, so I'll compensate it today. Seems like a nice weather.

Let's keep moving. Let's keep dreaming.

Drive_race_2.jpg

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 30.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 13 done.

11. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Good job! :):emoji_thumbsup:

12. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

13. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Day 0 .
    I got flashbacks from the trauma of my abusive ex and i escaped as usually.
    It was otherwise a wonderful day.
    I was very happy today , cheerful and full of energy .
    Now I am having brain fog and pounding headache.

Flashbacks of my traumatic situation has always been coz of my relapses and resets now I don't know how to deal with it and forget about whatever happened coz thay will surely remove major road blocks in my road to recovery

14. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 30. II.

Calisthenics done. Once again I realise that it's much more fun, when it's done outside in the park. It was a fantastic!

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 30.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 14 done.

15. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 6.

Today I had a bad moment with very strong temptations, but if I hadn´t failed it wasn´t thanks to my will. I know that it was due to the body remembering the last time, it happens at the fifth or sixth day.

16. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

17. A Social Construct

A Social Construct Fapstronaut

Day 56. Don't forget why we are here, fighting against this. Do not give up. Stay strong and be thankful for what you have.

18. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 7

Sleep is so very important, so from now on i will do anything i have to do just the next day, and follow my sleep schedule.

19. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut