Being approached by a swinger

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 15, 2023.

1. I hope this is not inappropriate but I wander what you would do in the same situation? *TRIGGER WARNING*

Lately I'm a barista at a yoga centre in my small city. Like very small city. One morning this beautiful woman comes for a coffee. I had never met her before and she got hold of my number somehow to thank me for the delicious coffee. I'm not bad looking but never been approached by such a beautiful woman. Soon her WhatsApp statuses became erotic photos of herself and by a little digging I could see they were intended for me to see. She came to me one afternoon when the cafe was closed and we sat in the garden and had some coffee together. She was in a very see through dress and so high cut I could see her panties. We had so little in common and she still persisted to get involved in my life, despite being married with children. I met the hubby and by this point my stupid naivety meant it didn't click as to what was going on. I just had friendship on my mind genuinely. Someone from a distance came to me and suggested what was possible going on, i could not accept. I later heard a story that I first brushed away as rumour because its common here. Then I heard exactly the same story from someone unrelated and honestly its not something you can make up.

She goes around looking for young men like me, the hubby meets the boy and gives the green light, then she reals them in and the hubby gets to watch. I was blown away and very disappointed. Kind of took it to heart. My friends were laughing at me like how could I be so Naive. I coldly said to her that I did not want to get involved with her.

Personally I say no to that. Still a vergin and that is not how I want it to go. Secondly she is married and I get that can be an open arrangement for some couples, no judgment there. But the kids! Kids are not stupid, brains like sponges they absorb it all and that karma is not for me thank you very much.

What would you do?

MasterofBait likes this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

She wouldn't get far with me because I don't use WhatsApp.

MasterofBait likes this.
  3. MasterofBait

MasterofBait New Fapstronaut

I am also a young man and still a virgin and I would've done the same. I am attracted to older women but if the same situation happened to me, I think I wouldn't get involved with a married woman. I believe it is wrong, even if they are both okay with it.

SoBeOne likes this.
  4. Even if the wife wanted to, and the husband gave both of us a green light, I'd still refuse to do it. Even if it was popular even if it was even glorified, I'd still refuse to do it. Because I think it's wrong on so many levels.

5. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

You done good, kid. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

6. Not really sure where I am at, I am attracted to both old and young women, yet I'm unsure how likely it'd work out. but I know for a fact I am going nowhere near a married woman.

SoBeOne and MasterofBait like this.
  7. She would fine a way.

8. Spiritual Immunity

Spiritual Immunity Fapstronaut

I think you are all pretending like you said no or would say no out of moral obligation, but the reality is it’s because you wouldn’t have the balls to do it. You should avoid doing it because it’s disgusting, not because it’s immoral.

9. Isn't thinking that it's immoral the same thing as thinking it's disgusting? It is both in my honest opinion.

10. Well thinking is not always true. The moral line for me is that she has children, young children in junior school. I met them before I discovered what was going on. The other factor is the hubby likes to watch, there is no moral issue here it’s just strange and I’m not into that. Change these two factors and I would be all over her. I’m a straight male and she is stunning and approached me. Damn right I’m gonna jump in, screw my virginity. Of course morality is the main reason not to do it, that’s why this world is so messed up, we do things to please ourselves despite whom it may hurt, directly or indirectly. Some people do think about others before themselves, humanity isn’t doomed yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2023
  11. You avoided having your kidneys removed and sold on the black market. Good work.

Mr.Tony, SoBeOne and 3nigma like this.
  12. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Maybe but I'm never going to use WhatsApp.

13. So no social media at all?

14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I'm mainly on Facebook but I just don't see the point in having WhatsApp.

15. I see, we’re I live it’s impossible not to have WhatsApp. I deleted facebook and instagram. Life has been much better without all that crap.