How has your attraction to women changed over the years?or has it not?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BrSweat, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Exactly. Not all women like tall men. Not all women like muscular men. My son has zero problems getting dates. My nephew has been married 3x ( he’s 35) so apparently he has no problem either. I get invited to far more weddings than I’d like, Just because you’re having a problem getting dates doesn’t mean all men do.

IdleHandsX likes this.
  2. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

I'd say I have a certain type, but in reality I really don't. When I like a woman, I like a woman even if they don't fit physical characteristics I look for.

However,

I do like woman on the thicker side. I'd prefer them to be shorter than me, however, I'm 5'7 on a good day so I can't be picky in that realm.

When a female is nice to me. That instantly makes me more attracted to them and it's always been like that.

3. Yeah I'm the same. I'm honestly not in a position to be picky when it comes to women unless they are absolutely repulsive looks or personality wise. I don't carry enough confidence or, let's face it, objective value to justify being arrogant enough to only pursue an ideal.

Brain-Police likes this.
  4. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Do you just enjoy thinly veiled insults Psalm? Youre a Christian right, i assume so from your screen name, smh. When i mentioned Manlets, i wasn't including myself, i am 6 foot 1.

5. 6 foot 2.

[​IMG]

6. Psalm27:1my light

You’re the one denigrating shorter men. As though no woman on earth would want to date a man under ( whatever height you seem to think gives value to a man). My grandfather was 5’4. He was not a “ Manlet”. He was an amazing man. I’m lucky he was mine. Who cares how tall you are? It does not give you value.

7. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

im gonna be honest only a internet nerd who has no real life experience says this.
    many people including myself can easily get a women and multiple women even ones who are 9s and are short.
    literally the only thing you need to get a women is to vibe with her and have some game/confidence.
    idk why you guys are complaining so much.

8. I love how nearly every thread I look at on this site devolves into arguments. I'm not even being sarcastic, it's genuinely hilarious.

9. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

I didnt make up the word manlet. Who cares how tall men are - most women, thats who. It is a factor in value, to deny that it isn't at all is absurd. Psalm, I believe you mentioned your husband isn't tall so i understand why you're hellbent on trying to convince everyone that being short isn't a big deal.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
  10. Psalm27:1my light

Lol-he’s 6 ft. I was not attracted to him at all. Friends for a year, loved his intelligence and humor. I believed physical attractiveness was not important in a marriage given the fact that we all get uglier as we age and life can destroy your looks in a heartbeat. Who he was, is what was important to me. How he treated me was important. What he believed spiritually was important.

11. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Regardless of whether a woman focuses on height as a preference or not, she won't use the word 'manlet' to describe males shorter than her. It's men who usually use that degratory term, which demonstrates a strong hierarchical thinking. For women, height won't represent anything more than a preference they'll be willing to negotiate once a shorter man has other good qualities (physical or personality-wise). However, for men, height is used to determine dominance/submission in their relation dynamics.

I know it's a bit off-topic, but this is an observation that we made in radfem communities, which is true based on what the male users say here.

12. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

I was sexually and magnetically attracted to all features, looks, tattoos, and especially overwhelmingly with breasts. I extremely liked Asian gals and still do. To be honest I feel a slight decline in this affectionate attraction towards woman. I don’t like Tattoos anymore if it is a few I’m okay, but all over is just a turn off. My sexual and love appeal feels not as strong. I’m not sure if it’s age..

13. InformalPermit8701

InformalPermit8701 Fapstronaut

I once measured 6' 3", so it appears that I'm the winner. (Full disclosure I've never quite reached that height again when measured. I usually end up at like 6' 2.75", but I'll always claim that 6'3" )

14. Psalm27:1my light

Just wear boots! Lol, my dad is 6’3 my mom 5’10. When my dad wore boots he seemed like a giant to me.

InformalPermit8701 likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

Let me say this: For men, it is easier to accept womans being in present without that she has done anything yet. He can love her without that she give her partner any extras. Just sitting there Hand in Hand and thats enough and fine for men. Maybe it is similar patting or stroke a Baby or small child. No complicated Story. But for alot of Woman, she has made already so many plans in order to love him....and thats what pisses me off and makes me angry and also so sad that I have cried many many times. When a short Men loves a taller woman then only because the woman accept his job for an income safety or his good paid job or his presence lets say in media (then the woman likes to be famous as well but thats another story) The ugly short men has something what gives this taller beautiful woman a safety Bonus or anything like that, or it is just another Sexpartner. I have seen many men who were used by woman for making children only to get divorced afterwarda and those woman made these good men almost broke. And it doesn't matter if you are born and raised from a conservative monotheistic family or not it has ended always with the same ending divorce and aliments and those were really good men! Many cases which I have experienced through alot of discussions with men I have seen them so devasted. And they couldn't even see their children. Thats why I will definetly not get married and make children otherwise the so called Partner can f.... off from my life. You know who are good people? (at least for me) Woman who have experienced poorness and illness and were humble all the time and living at least 2 generation here. Western Woman can't reach that humbleness level because they still have high expectations (they have such a standard for living that makes me deep sad) because at some point I wanted to experience true love too and I have seen it is not happen with western woman anymore. Of course everybody is different but how long does it take to find that needle in the haystack? The Train for this is already gone. Thats why I would currently prefer woman from a budhist background probably vietnamese woman who are living in germany and who are not that westernized. I have the same height like they do 5'5" (1.65m)This woman must have elements like: compassion, being non judgemental, deep listening, loving speech and loving kindness. At least one of these elements western people in general always failing. But buddhist people from this culture have these charakter traits so internalized already, that it makes me happy to see this. I know 2 german woman who have made fun of my height and my appearance After they came drunk from the discothek, they said loud to me "no man you are too short man" and said how ugly I was., although I haven't said anything to them. They were like models really beautiful..generally woman dont say openly negative things about mens appearance. I have never seen that but when they are drunk you see so clearly whats going on in their head really. And this is so sad man. That people are becoming like that. They become so garbage in charakter....inhumane superficial and judgemental...so that I have decided to have an extremely negative picture of woman in younger age. But today I know the reality and I would say dont trust anyone in todays society wether it is men or woman. True Love can only exist with your soul mate (if she or he is the opposite gender) otherwise forget love or try out buddhist woman who are modern but not westernized. If I ever need to experience tenderness or love (I know its wrong) I would go to a Brothel to an asian girl just for some minutes then I am a Men again.... probably when I am 40 or 50 or so. Then I know atleats how Sex feels like and I have got my tenderness of romantic love again.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
  17. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Oh My God Reaction GIF - Find .gif

Brain-Police likes this.
  18. With all due respect you need to start using paragraph breaks my friend.

Brain-Police and onceaking like this.
  19. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

No. I have no interest. Thank You.