1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding your future wife

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BravelyKegger, Apr 23, 2021.

1. I wish you all the best on your journey friend.

To be honest, your first sentence really resonated; I used to do the same thing when I would get home from work. I would waste time with p.m.o, and then binge watch YouTube (or some other video sharing sites).

Finally, I just had enough. I decided to turn off all the social media. However, I'm now contemplating eliminating as much of the internet as possible from my life. It can be a real waste of time.

I try to replace that lost time with increased gym attendance (I'm even trying to join a boxing gym, which a friend recommended).

Still, I hope you find what you're looking for. I can't say I can give any advice in that regard, but it's good that you're getting out into the wider world.

By the way, if you'd like to connect, then I'm all for it. I'd love to hear your progress on your journey.

2. I don't know where you live, but I'm in college too. I've met so many interesting people from all over the world. Just their different experiences alone have led to some of the best conversations I've ever had.

Also, it's good to talk to immigrants, in my opinion; it's a reminder that the toxicity of Western culture/degeneracy isn't global (not that I'm necessarily in any case to judge, given that I'm on this site)...

Good luck, in any case

3. OlenVinera

OlenVinera New Fapstronaut

Getting outside, being active in the community, and exploring places you enjoy can indeed open up new opportunities and connections. It's important to balance our personal interests and social interactions. By the way, have you heard of https://flipsimu.com/yes-or-no-tarot/? They have a "Yes or No Tarot" feature that could guide you on this journey. Remember, embracing new experiences and engaging with the world can lead to unexpected and fulfilling connections.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    rheinpfalz likes this.
  4. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Do you believe you can really find a good and loyal wife during the modern life we live in

rheinpfalz likes this.
  5. Yes I do. While it certainly will be more challenging compared to say 20-30 years ago, I do believe it's attainable. If I am able to hold the beliefs I do. Why should I believe there are no females who believe the same?

Son_Of_GodSource and Tafi like this.
  6. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

I have a question relating to this for you guys. Would it be bad if I made moves to slowly express romantic dialogue to a female at my work over a period of time or is that 100% not allowed in a workplace? Because I conduct myself like a gentleman around the ladies (I work in a fashion store as a stocker and I'm the only straight guy and the rest are women and a few gay dudes) There's this girl who's my type and hot as all fuck but I'm not 100% sure if I should try to build anything upon this. Would it be wrong to subtly flirt with this woman and get her hot and bothered or would I get fired or blacklisted or something?

7. Do something subtle, find out one of the girls interests and go from there. If shes likes marvel, invite her to the movies when a new movie comes out, if she says no than she is not into you.

8. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

See that is a good idea to ask for her interests but I'll try to get her to like me first before i ask her to the movies. Like if i could notice that she is more fluid in conversation with me and she's giving me all the signs then I'll ask if she wants to do something that relates to her interests outside of work. But my question is that is it ethical to do something like this while we work at the same workplace? Will I get fired or something? Is it taboo? Because I'd rather keep the job I don't want to get into trouble.

9. Do not make it overly obvious you are flirting with her. Make it seem like you guys are just friends.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  10. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

I think going to church just to meet a girl is a good idea on the surface just like flying over to east Asia to meet a Filipino but what about the long term? I mean converting to Christian for reasons other than God, can you sustain that? And is it sincere? She would most likely come from a Christian family, Christian culture is different from others. It's pretty hard to fake being a Christian because the fundamentals on being one are centered around morals and virtue at a level developed from childhood.
    There's a lot of hostility towards Christians in society now from the left and the LGQTi..etc community because Christians represent the beacon of moral authority and make the former seem uninvolved and inadequate morally. If you wanna step into that circle you gotta be disciplined.
    This is why western men who marry wives of Asian culture fail long term, because they dont possess the masculine characteristics required.

But I hear what you're saying, western girls are just trash mostly.

11. Be careful with approaching girls on the workfloor. Think twice.
    Some companies has houserules on that area you can eventually find out.

Ask yourself what will happen if you both will have a good time and then something happens that break you up.
    Are you then able to still enjoy your daily job while you see here every day?

12. I am a Christian so I have no issues with it.

13. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

Yeah that's what I was thought. I would have to be EXTREMELY subtle but I might not do it. I might just be funny for fun but it's a tough slippery slope with a lot that can go wrong lol. I'm trying to get paid first then booty second lol. Hot damn she's a hottie though

Roady likes this.