Need Help with a Girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by FaithWithGod, Jul 23, 2023.

1. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

So, there is this girl who has been like my highschool sweetheart.
    I like gave up on her though after she found a boyfriend and even moved to a different country (Which had nothing to do with her btw). So I'm just like moving on with my life and shit & out of the blue she starts texting & liking my Instagram posts and shit.
    And now I'm thinking if I actually have a shot at this girl again or nah.
    What the hell do I do in this situation? Most importantly I wanna avoid friend zone bullshit
    We are currently in different countries but she resides in my hometown & I plan to return there in the future

silex_jedi likes this.
  2. Chavin1811

Chavin1811 Fapstronaut

wait have you gone 205 days? Also, I wouldn't think a long distance relationship like that would work. Personally, its probably just someone who wants to be friends.

FaithWithGod and rheinpfalz like this.
  3. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

I say just continue making things better for your self. She sees this as an attraction to you and it’s a turn on for girls to just see a guy be adventurous. Because it makes them have more of an attraction. I remember going years without talking to a ex. The minute I started up a new job and half way threw it I was receiving messages from her and I was just being myself. We even talked about getting back together but she was from a different country. So we knew it wouldn’t work.

I wouldn’t stay framed or focused on her. She’s in another country.. Maybe small talk would be good and just talk on life or whatever you two feel up to. I know allot of people close them selfs off when getting into relationships. The fact she notices you is a great thing!

FaithWithGod likes this.
  4. Kahuna81

Kahuna81 Fapstronaut

You have 220 Days, just focus on yourself.

I am not saying be a monk, but focus on you and having fun, laughing, meeting people, doing new things.

Then draw new people into your life.

You will soon forget her.

I am not saying a LDR won't work, but theres plenty more fish in the sea. The cup is always overflowing.

FaithWithGod and add eddie like this.
  5. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Yoo this shit is hard man‍♂️
    So over the past few weeks this girl has been liking my Instagram stories now.
    And like only the pictures of myself at the gym not other random stories. Happened on 3 different occasions.
    So I don't know what to do. I truly really like this girl & part of me is like she's giving me all the signs and I'm refusing to do something bout it.
    Or maybe I'm just delusional about this whole situation & she doesn't care about me that way.
    Either way I want a permanent solution about this, but not being able to speak to this girl in person is a problem.
    The earliest I could meet her is in December.

6. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Just ask her directly her feelings. This way, whether you are denied or she likes you, then you can move forward with your life

7. Kahuna81

Kahuna81 Fapstronaut

The joys of Oneitis in all its glory for everyone to see.

FaithWithGod and 500 like this.
  8. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Make sure you don't show too much interest, or seem desperate. A good rule of thumb is to give her about 50% of the attention she gives you. Otherwise, you come off as desperate/attention-seeking.