BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

4. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

5. t@skmaster

t@skmaster Fapstronaut

6. 19/20

Feeling like Crap.

Brain fog, Unable to focus, Lack of motivation, Some Depression.

Despite the fact I logged an hour of exercise yesterday.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  7. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

8. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. TheLinari

TheLinari Fapstronaut

11. Kazim.99

Kazim.99 Fapstronaut

And I'm back, Feels good but still very shameful and feeling regrets. On day 8, Guys what do you when you're going through flatline, Like I have zero motivation to do anything at all. Can't study or do anything at all, any suggestions would be appreciated guys.

8/206

Embark39, Ūruz, t@skmaster and 3 others like this.
  12. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

13. ReclaimingMe

ReclaimingMe Fapstronaut

Way to go man, you're doing great!
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I'm glad you keep checking in, that's the important thing. You're doing really good despite the hardships so just wanted to tell you congrats!

What is it you want to be doing? You mentioned studying, anything else specific? When I'm lacking motivation despite really wanting to be working on something, I find it helpful to set small goals. This sets up good habit building behavior and you naturally want to add a little more with each success. So for example if your goal is start running for 30 minutes each day and you're lacking motivation, then set smaller goals and stick to them. Go out for a five minute walk each day. You'll start building good habits and you'll feel a lot better than doing nothing. Don't even worry about running for a while, just get the five minute daily habit down consistently and see where you go from there.

14. Thanks RMD!

Kazim.99, Embark39, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  15. 20/20

There, after almost a year. Dont want to say anything. I am experiencing severe flatline. Feeljng so dumb

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  16. Thank you for support @ReclaimingMe

@Kazim.99 I exercise atleast 2-3 times a week. Also, i am thinking of meditation. Despite being in flatline, i do experience libido and that sexual energy needs sublimation.

That's all i could manage with the brain fog I am experiencing. All the best!

Kazim.99, Embark39, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

18. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Fapstronaut