Yet another music thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Apr 2, 2024.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Post what songs you like or have on repeat endlessly

current addiction

LostSon41 and AbelHimself like this.
  2. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

I used to listen to this gem every single day:

3. TheLoneWolf88

I was hooked on their song Drown for the longest time, then it was Hurricane

4. FocusIsLove

FocusIsLove Fapstronaut

Might be a bit different, but I've virtually stopped listening to lyrical music. For me music is something I have on in the background while I am working on something, so I've listened to Zelda game tracks for years now. They're often energetic, thematic, and engaging, but never distracting. For me, even after doing it almost daily, they're still filled with nostalgia. The music can take me right back to the scenes in the game, and often I remember what is was like being the age I was when I played them. I'll bop my head on the more upbeat tracks, but still be able to focus on what I am doing. When I finally found this, it was really wondrous. Before it was always that music was on a line between being too uninteresting or too distracting. This is perfect for me.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    LostSon41 and haiduk like this.
  5. TheLoneWolf88

I've been frequently using a channel on Sirius XM called Spa. Relaxing music that is all instruments and no vocals.

6. haiduk

haiduk New Fapstronaut

death/thrash/black metal

LostSon41 likes this.
  7. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

8. TheLoneWolf88

9. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

I love this song and even though it’s in Spanish it’s a banger!

10. viktraaa

viktraaa Fapstronaut

I like to listen to 50 Cent. This is probably my favorite artist. I recently found metronet and finally decided to change the Internet to a better one. Now I watch movies and series almost every day and I listen to music in all my free time

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  11. TheLoneWolf88

12. TheLoneWolf88

I'm just a ghost / It's starting to show / I've been on the wrong side searching for love / Could I be wrong about everything? / I've made more waves than the ocean / But nobody knows, nobody knows

13. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Dude I'm actually addicted to 3 Doors down. Specifically, Loser and Duck and Run. I've listened to the album versions like 100 times in the last year, and the live Houston version on spotify probably like 50 times apiece as well. I like all of their albums, but I feel like the first one is the only one that captures the true spirit. The Duck and Run Rarities edition is probably my favorite song of this year. So much anger and sadness in these songs but they play it in a way that give them a hopeful and optimistic tone.

14. TheLoneWolf88

The only songs I like from them are Loser and Kryptonite

15. TheLoneWolf88

This makes me jealous that I never learned guitar. This looks like so much fun to play

LostSon41 likes this.
  16. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

You should check some others out. Duck and Run, Down Poison, When I'm Gone, The Road I'm On, So I Need You...

17. TheLoneWolf88

18. TheLoneWolf88

When the last tree has fallen, the animal can't hide / Money won't solve them / What's you alibi?

19. TheLoneWolf88

When I really want to get hyped up