Yet another music thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Apr 2, 2024.

1. viktraaa

viktraaa Fapstronaut

I really like listening to music. I can listen to both very calm and rap or metal. Now my friend makes his own music and I really like it. I have already contacted antelope audio customer service to learn more about the software. I want him to try to record his own tracks and I know that many people will like his music

Last edited: May 21, 2024 at 6:45 PM
    Kierann likes this.
  2. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Almost forgot about this song. It was a secret bonus track when I had the album. Both creepy and relaxing at the same time.

LostSon41 likes this.
  3. TheLoneWolf88

Spotify hit me with a massive 90s throwback for me. One of the best remix albums I ever heard of as a kid. Now I gotta listen to the whole thing

4. TheLoneWolf88

My current mental state

5. TheLoneWolf88

Another song that describes my struggle with PMO

6. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Listening to music has become my go-to strategy for relieving pressure and finding relaxation in the midst of life's hectic moments. I make a conscious effort to avoid situations that might overwhelm me, but even with proactive measures like seeking assistance from https://domypaper.com/, the demands of college can still occasionally catch up to me. During those times, music serves as my refuge, providing a much-needed escape from stress and allowing me to recharge both mentally and emotionally. Whether it's the soothing melodies of classical music or the energizing beats of my favorite songs, music has a remarkable ability to uplift my spirits and restore my sense of balance.

Last edited: May 23, 2024 at 5:12 PM
  7. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

I been listening to alot of songs Zaytoven produced.

Foolio- Loyalty
    Moneybagg Yo- Nonchalant
    Trouble- Aiight
    Future- Oooooh
    Young Thug & Migos - Five Guys
    21 Savage & Offset- Start Dying

Those are some examples. Zaytoven is my favorite producer of all time, he influencing me to start making beats lol. I also been bumping alot of Yung Mazi & Jose Guapo