1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Giving this another try

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by reconditioned mind, Feb 23, 2016.

1. I've tried this website before with some moderate success but stopped going on here and have been fapping. I'm ready to try this again with a new account, a new attitude, and a new level of willingness.

2. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Welcome @reconditioned mind, good to see you here buddy!

If you need any help feel free to message me, or better yet I recommend you join our group on NoFap called Heirs of the Sun. We have a great community of rebooters and some tools in place to help an individual recover.

I believe you can succeed in overcoming your addiction, you need to use the tools that are accessible to you! I think you'll do well!

Shepherd Cleric FreedomIsHere, In Honour of Operation Fallen Soul

reconditioned mind and JTT like this.
  3. JTT

JTT Fapstronaut

Welcome back. Trying again is a good thing. It is one of the safest place to be cause we are all struggling with the same thing. Your not alone in this battle so all the best in your Journey.

JTT GraveLord
    In honour of Operation fallen souls.

4. Thanks for the replies. It feels good to have people, even people I don't know on the internet, encourage me. Thank you both.