1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The fart thread! XD

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ByeForever!!, May 2, 2016.

1. ByeForever!!

ByeForever!! Fapstronaut

Hello fapstroz! What is up! This is byeforever holding his cum in for the 50thth day. Nvm. Now on topic!

Farts have always intrigued me. Wether it's a wet nuclear blast, a dry sand storm, a cool windy breeze, the fast and furious, the Saturday night bacon special or the naughty one that escaped in the public lift.

Farts are something that brings us all under one roof. It Unites us from different cultures and brings humanity closer. Even the hottest girl in the park must have given out an earth crushing wet cheek vibrating methane blast last week. And so did the white man, the black guy, the Indian, Chinese or the British 007.

Nothing beats the relief that one gets after letting out the angry beast. Orgasm? Lmfao doesn't even feel half good!

Infact schools must have a subject called fartology or fartotropy or maybe fartistry.

Well so tell me boys which was your most embarrassing fart ever? Common it's gotta be dirty!!!

Okay I'll start?
    * please do not read of you're approaching dinner time.

I was sitting on the floor of a natural amphitheater with a couple of friends, when I knew that I had something special brewing. We talked while the previous night's reunion and all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet and that morning's over-easy eggs and greasy sausage plotted their escape. but I would be completely within the truth when I tell you I had no idea of the thunderous blast that was to be unleashed on this fine autumn afternoon. I have witnesses that counted no fewer than five echoes as the tremendous THRUPT! bounced around the hard, rock enclosure, causing families to swivel their heads around in a frantic quest to understand the source of the mysterious audio assault. Life is short. Just once, fart where you aren't supposed to!

After a funeral, I went to get a drink from the water fountain. I had to lean over my aunt who was breastfeeding her baby on a bench. I let out a noxious silent gas, like rotten eggs, right at the moment I leaned over her. She looked at me like I had slapped her baby...which I basically did. The baby started crying; I said, "I am so sorry," and quickly walked away.

Okay your turn

2. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

3. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

In the movie theater with a girl right next to me. BRSSSSSHH, exploding a fearsome one hehe

ByeForever!! likes this.