1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I teach myself to keep coming back to NoFap dot com

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by atak, Nov 25, 2016.

1. atak

atak Fapstronaut

I have difficulties setting a program for myself. I don't write in my journal. I don't come here at this site anymore to get some inspiration. I just logged in for the first time in 6 months and I wanted to open this thread. By the way I'm on day 1 again. :/

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

just write on your journal everyday. It's not that hard. Welcome back, man.

3. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I'm saying hi and welcome back.
    I started here about in April I think? or even March then I abandoned it quite quickly. I think I'm on day 6 today.
    Welcome back. For me I find as well as replacing "it" with other things, I find APs, the journal and kik groups helpful ATM.
    I think if you keep at this, being here, it will become a habit.

4. atak

atak Fapstronaut

Thanks.

5. atak

atak Fapstronaut

I'm getting tired writing in my journals because everyday it is the same.

6. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

It's up to you but your journal is pretty cool. I'm kinda jealous that you KNOW you will get great results with more women paying attention etc whereas being a woman, I don't know if I will get that from men! OK now: "A lot of things happened the last few weeks. Soon I will talk about this."
    Well, what were those things? It sounds like your workouts were going really well, that's awesome. What else did you enjoy doing during your NoFap time? You don't have to write in it but I had a quick look and it DOES look interesting.

7. runfastmd

runfastmd Fapstronaut

One day at a time. Each day you think of not doing anything to foster your Recovery... do the opposite!

Tesslynne likes this.