Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. 2wolves
    2wolves
    I had a very rough weekend, that had nothing to do with P but was the result of alcohol, so im just trying to regroup here, and hope all is well, i appreciate your comments
    This stress did lead to relapse so im resetting my counter and just going to stay positive.
    Feb 19, 2018
    Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
  2. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi my friend, to stay positive and not quitting are the most important things ! You can do this, i'm sure, just get back up and start going buddy ! All my best and please, stay strong !
    Feb 19, 2018
    Deleted Account and 2wolves like this.
  3. 2wolves
    2wolves
    Thank you, i am, if anything it was a giant wake up call, but its just hard believing i wont drink or p anymore because of the million times i promised i wouldnt, i feel like its over cause of this weekend but its hard not to doubt myself
    Feb 19, 2018
  4. 2wolves
    2wolves
    And the fact that it was a girl not p that lead to alot of shit is crazy cause i feel like i was getting back to doing normal social things, not p by myself, but it lead to shit, which i know its from alcohol but its hard being 25 and avoiding "fun" places because i know i shouldnt drink cause 80% of the time some dumb shit happens, school and my fam are prob the only reasons to keep faithful at the moment
    Feb 19, 2018
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi buddy, i understand, but please don't forget yourself to be accountable to... It's your life, your future, your willpower to say "no" and incorporate healthy habits into YOUR life ! You can do it my friend, have some faith in yourself, and please, stay strong !
    Feb 19, 2018
    Deleted Account and 2wolves like this.
  6. 2wolves
    2wolves
    I know, time to try again, thank u for checking in, im gonna try to be more active on here
    Feb 19, 2018