1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by jarugo

1. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    Good job my friend! That takes a lot of self control, congrats on 6 days!
    Feb 27, 2018
  2. jarugo
    jarugo
    Thanks brother. I need all the support i can get. Just so weird im having frequent semi erections like totally almost all day.
    Feb 27, 2018
  3. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    Most likely it's because you're starting to really discipline yourself and refuse to do PMO. If you were doing it a lot before, your urges are probably going to be stronger. But the more you say "no," you'll find they will grow weaker (maybe slowly, but they will not be as strong). Keep denying the urge, you can do it!
    Feb 27, 2018
  4. jarugo
    jarugo
    I will do this. I can. Will reach 14 days first. My technique so far is to jelq in the morning so that my attention diverts to girth and length gains then i just do it for a targeted purpose. Encouraging me not to release. Good so far.
    Feb 27, 2018
  5. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    It might be helpful to maybe focus your attention somewhere else entirely. Do you exercise? Maybe taking a jog/sprint around outside will help, it releases pent up energy in a way that doesn't focus on anything sexual, and it tends to calm sexual tension. Boxing or gym workouts help too
    Feb 27, 2018
  6. jarugo
    jarugo
    Okay bro. Will do it. I can maybe just jelq 3x a week. Its given me something sensual but positive in a way, gave me motivation to seal the juice for size gains also. But yeah its true bro i will cut this down and do jogs instead.
    Feb 27, 2018
  7. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    That's a great plan! If you have the opportunity to get involved with a sport or to get an instructor at a gym, these are great options too; they will keep you accountable for working out weekly. And over time, maybe try to cut down jelqing to 2x a week, and then maybe one. It'll be hard, so go slow, but it'll help cut down your urges for sure, and the exercise will help release any stress you have
    Feb 27, 2018
  8. jarugo
    jarugo
    Thats a good target. Jelq down to 1x a week. I'll keep it at that. Then do gym 2x a week. And also jog for 30m, 3x a week for a start. Good brother! NoFap is my new FB. ;)
    Feb 27, 2018
  9. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    Glad I could be of help! Take it slow and go easy on yourself at first--essentially this is a lifestyle change and it'll be really hard, so ease into it, but keep those main goals in mind to do gym and jog several times a week and only jelq once a week. Overtime, it'll become second nature. And if you ever need any advice, I'd be happy to help :)
    Feb 27, 2018
  10. jarugo
    jarugo
    I'd like that brother. I'd like you to be my AP too! So sensible. I'd chat you daily if its okay.
    Feb 27, 2018
  11. jarugo
    jarugo
    Glad that you also agree with my 1x a week jelq.
    Feb 27, 2018
  12. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    I'm honored! I can't guarantee I'll be on daily (I have a habit of disappearing for months at a time sometimes), but if you ever need to talk I'd be happy to give you advice. And personally I would quit jelqing entirely, but that's a goal that will take a lot of time and adjusting and at the moment once a week is a good goal to strive for :)
    Feb 27, 2018
  13. jarugo
    jarugo
    Okay bro I'll keep that in mind. Glad to have conversed with you sensibly today.
    Feb 27, 2018
  14. ChoosingToWar
    ChoosingToWar
    I'm glad I could help!
    Feb 27, 2018