1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I_can_and_I_will

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Good luck my dear friend, i know you will do this ! :-)) You're a great example to all of us, respect ! :-)) Thank you for being so supportive to every one here! :-)) You're a true beautiful soul ! :-)) Have a great day !
    Feb 28, 2018
  2. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Thank you so much my kind friend! This was one of the things I was worrying over so I appreciate the support a lot :) I'm sure I can do this with your constant support my friend! I don't know if it's a psychological effect of me writing Day 1 but the urges hit, gotta stay strong!
    Feb 28, 2018
  3. 88991s
    88991s
    Congratulations for completing 90 days of PMO abstainence . Keep it up. I wish you PMO free life. You are an amazing one piece fan. Though we have not met , I bet you are amazing. Happy PMOing :)
    Feb 28, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    wow! great work brother! @I_can_and_I_will may u succeed and cure well! staying alert is the trick to success! and you are alert! :) stay blessed! :)
    Feb 28, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Feb 28, 2018
  6. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @88991s Thank you so much my friend! I know you can do it too, stay strong and fight on! I'm glad to have met another One Piece fan too, you're an amazing person yourself :)
    Feb 28, 2018
  7. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @CAPTAIN MAAZ Thanks a lot buddy! I'm so happy to receive all this support, it's a huge motivation and a boost of confidence :) Thank you pal!!
    Feb 28, 2018
  8. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    @AhmD Thank you my friend :)
    Feb 28, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Congrats !:)
    Mar 6, 2018
  10. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Mar 6, 2018
    Roady, SaapKaBaap and Deleted Account like this.