1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jason Bradford Smaha 2

1. Kristian
    Kristian
    Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. I randomly saw your status update - if you have any plans in doing it, please don't.

I haven't been on nofap for more than a month and have failed multiple times after screwing up twice (27 and 28 days records), but I still haven't lost hope and neither should you. There must be light at the end of this tunnel. Do not dare to give up.
    Sep 6, 2015
  2. Jason Bradford Smaha 2
    Jason Bradford Smaha 2
    Well my thoughts are controLing me. Famous people have the same life as me. Thought are saying fuck that!
    Sep 6, 2015
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jim Carrey once said, "I hope everybody could get rich and famous and will have everything they ever dreamed of, so they will know that it's not the answer.”
    Sep 6, 2015
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Tom Brady (even though I don't particularly like him) once said: Well, I put incredible amounts of pressure on me. When you feel like you're ultimately responsible for everyone and everything, even though you have no control over it, and you still blame yourself if things don't go right -- I mean, there's a lot of pressure.
    Sep 6, 2015
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    A lot of times I think I get very frustrated and introverted, and there's times where I'm not the person that I want to be. Why do I have three Super Bowl rings, and still think there's something greater out there for me? I mean, maybe a lot of people would say, "Hey man, this is what is."
    Sep 6, 2015
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I reached my goal, my dream, my life. Me, I think: God, it's gotta be more than this. I mean this can't be what it's all cracked up to be. I mean I've done it. I'm 27. And what else is there for me? "

He was asked: What's the answer?
    Sep 6, 2015
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He responded: I wish I knew. I wish I knew. I mean I think that's part of me trying to go out and experience other things. I love playing football, and I love being a quarterback for this team, but, at the same time, I think there's a lot of other parts about me that I'm trying to find.
    Sep 6, 2015
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know what ultimately makes me happy are family and friends, and positive relationships with great people. I think I get more out of that than anything."

Sorry for flooding your comment thread, my friend. Big quotes, 450 character limit (or something like that)
    Sep 6, 2015
  9. Jason Bradford Smaha 2
    Sep 6, 2015
  10. no2fap2k15
    no2fap2k15
    Famous people have their own problems too, mate. Please don't think of harming yourself.
    Sep 6, 2015
  11. Jason Bradford Smaha 2
    Jason Bradford Smaha 2
    Ok. I keep thinking I'm dumb, lazy and going to be poor.
    Sep 6, 2015
  12. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    From what I've seen of you, you're not dumb, and laziness is not a personality trait, it's a choice. We all have a little lazy in us. You have committed to quitting pmo, that doesn't sound lazy to me.
    Sep 6, 2015
  13. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    If you're really looking to be less lazy, start with small stuff. Make your bed in the morning, Commit to doing homework on a reasonable schedule, anything that can add some value to your day, especially if you don't feel like it.
    Sep 6, 2015
  14. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    I can't tell you how much money you'll have, and sure, it's nice to be rich, but money isn't everything. Living a happy life is about finding something worth living for. It may take years for you to find it, but it's there.
    Sep 6, 2015
  15. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    And it's worth it.
    This is the national suicide prevention lifeline.
    1-800-273-8255
    You can also chat with them online
    http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
    Please call or talk to them if you're feeling low. Or come here and post about it. It would be a shame for the world to lose you now. There are so many people who will benefit from knowing you, some of them you still haven't met.
    Sep 6, 2015
  16. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    I don't know if you have already, but if you told someone, preferably an adult, they could help you through this. A lot of people have gone through the same (or similar) troubles as you, and would love to offer their advice and support.
    Sep 6, 2015
  17. Jason Bradford Smaha 2
    Sep 7, 2015