Comments on Profile Post by Mr. Stark

1. spaces
    spaces
    yes , hello , :)
    Jul 31, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you believe in God or dont but I suggest you to read the Bhagavad Gita, the teachings in it will give you the right direction ! Cheers & all the best !!
    Jul 31, 2018
  3. Mr. Stark
  4. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Thank you for the responses...
    Aug 1, 2018
  5. spaces
    spaces
    @GokuTheWarrior do you read the Bhagavad Gita ? anything in particular or the whole book you ment to read . Its a big book . I have it . :)
    Aug 1, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @spaces I have read on the english translated app of Bhagavad Gita !! The whole of the shlokas are meaningful to lead the righteous life !! Its like Krishna is not only guiding Arjuna but the seekers in all ages!! Thats why its a timeless masterpiece & I'm grateful for that _/\_
    Aug 1, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nice @spaces you can read it daily then page by page !! & Read it again & again !!
    Aug 1, 2018
  8. spaces
    spaces
    I will read it then :) i have been putting it off way too long , i mean being Indian and all , i have a small pocket book size one .
    Aug 1, 2018
  9. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Well here's part 2 to that last one. Not sure why u even deleted it :P
    Aug 26, 2018
  10. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Brother what's your problem with me... ?
    Aug 27, 2018
  11. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Nothing. Nothing personal at all. Just your statuses lol. I hope I didn't offend u or anything
    Aug 27, 2018
  12. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Yeah ... When I feel like I need to interact with people I ask people in my status to see my status... Whats wrong in that... ?
    Aug 28, 2018