1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___

1. Golgotha
    Golgotha
    Very nice. How do you feel compared to day 1?
    Sep 30, 2018
  2. spaces
    spaces
    nice work , congrats , keep going .
    Sep 30, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
  4. ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    @Golgotha I'm ridiculously more confident in public spaces, making more eye contact with people when communicating, i'm more social than ever! I've started exploring places, trying out new foods, changed the way i look and feel. There are so many more benefits! I'll post them all once i reach the 90 day mark.
    Oct 1, 2018
  5. Golgotha
    Golgotha
    It's strange when people tell you nofap is BS when you've spent enough time doing it to know that is not the case. The effects are profound, yes. I bet there could be some good research to prove the case if it was done.
    Oct 1, 2018
  6. Awakened & Aware
    Awakened & Aware
    Congrats bro! Good luck ahead!
    Oct 5, 2018
  7. CELIBACY_GUY
    CELIBACY_GUY
    Any withdrawl symptoms / flatline during this journey of 60 days?
    Oct 7, 2018
  8. ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    @CELIBACY_GUY had some symptoms of flatlining; episodes of depression, too much sleeping, absent motivation to do things. Thanks to meditation and healthy diet, the intensity of flatlining was experienced like a breeze. So i consider myself fortunate. Keep in mind that this isn't my first attempt at recovery. I've been trying it since last year.
    Oct 8, 2018
  9. ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    I actually had a good streak going on before i even knew about Nofap, in that time i mostly kept myself busy with studies and working on my skills, so the mind was preoccupied with it. In that time, i abstained from M but was watching P sometimes maybe once or twice a month. Things are different this time. I'm doing hard mode no PMO at least till this year end.
    Oct 8, 2018
  10. CELIBACY_GUY
    CELIBACY_GUY
    Thanks for your response. I think that I am also in flatline . to cope up with this flatline , I have started to run in the early morning and I used to run something around 2 kilometre everyday and it is helping me greatly anyway have a great day.
    Oct 8, 2018
  11. ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    Having a morning routine is even better. I am still working on having a strict morning routine. Makes your day more energetic and productive. Also at the end of the day, you'll have a sense of accomplishing something. Keep going man.
    Oct 8, 2018
    vxlccm, CELIBACY_GUY, spaces and 2 others like this.