1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImpureHuman

1. Deleted Account
    Mar 13, 2019
  2. Muphy
    Muphy
    But 1) mind can't unlearn. You know how to read time from a watch, now even if you lost your memory, you'll still read the time. Mind can forget but can't unlearn. 2) It can't create memories. It modifies and mixes the things you have seen, heard and imagined. Like you can never imagine a face of person you have never met.
    Mar 13, 2019
    Deleted Account and ImpureHuman like this.
  3. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    We can train the mind to unlearn. That's what we do here, to reverse the conditioning of P. I felt so low after relapse, but didn't touch the rock bottom, feel good.It was different. I resumed my daily routine after..
    Mar 13, 2019
  4. Muphy
    Muphy
    well.. its totally off the topic i think (my previous post wasn't related to nofap or something it was in general).. but you have gained control over your urges but that does mean you unlearned how to fap.
    Mar 14, 2019
    ImpureHuman likes this.
  5. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    What you are saying it true.
    I experienced the difference in the way mind act after relapse. That's where I put the status.
    Mar 14, 2019