1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TakingTheSteps

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I feel the exact same way lol! I hated his corniness at first but he's my new favourite character now. They need to stop changing the cast tho.. Have u been watching the new season? I'm so late I just realized its been out.
    31 minutes ago Delete
    Jan 28, 2016
  2. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I also feel like they're kinda setting him up to be with Rollins lol
    Jan 28, 2016
  3. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    Lol I just tweeted a few months ago "Okay can Carisi and Rollins just be in love already?" Haha I definitely anticipate that in the near future. And yeah, the cast has changed a lot. I'm glad Mariska and Ice T are still around.
    Jan 28, 2016
  4. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    It's kinda cool, though, I think, because it feels a little more "real," given that people get promotions or quit their jobs or whatever all the time. It's kind of nice that the show isn't dependent on the cast. Like it could keep going indefinitely, pretty much. Though I will be super sad if/when Mariska leaves.
    Jan 28, 2016
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I never looked at it that way but yeah that's so true. I kinda want them to brink back caris's creepy mustache tho ahaha and who was/is your all time favourite svu character? Fin and huang had the best personalities but I just love benson way too much lol it's so hard to pick
    Jan 28, 2016
  6. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    Lol oh gosh! That's an impossible question... I super loved Stabler, back in the day, but I think Carisi has replaced him. I also have a soft spot for Barba, and Doctor Huang, since I've always wanted to be a criminal psychologist.
    Jan 28, 2016
  7. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    criminal psychologist?! That'd be a cool job. And I hope the series finale of svu..whenever that may be...is a reunion between Benson and Stable.
    Jan 28, 2016
    vxlccm likes this.
  8. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Btw All this svu talk had me so amped, I changed my ringtone to the law and order theme song lool
    Jan 28, 2016
    vxlccm likes this.
  9. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    Haha nice! I used to have the gavel sound as my text tone back in the day, but I texted too much. It got annoying :/ hah and yes! Stabler better be back for a reunion sometime!
    Jan 28, 2016