1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UK Lad

1. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    I didn’t masturbate. And watched a YouTube video the previous day showing an old film of naked girls showering in a catholic boarding school who were imagining what it was like to have sex. I’d never seen such a movie in many years even in last 200 days of no pmo. Curiosity is leading me to relapse
    May 28, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I can't imagine what it's like on day 414. I never made it past three weeks myself. Even then I'd say the urges hit me like a freight train
    May 28, 2019
  3. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    Yh, urges at 3 weeks are common but for me the first 3 months were flatline. No hardon nothing. I’m on meds so haven’t felt one nofap benefit yet. I think improved eyesight and confidence and moods are the best ones. My meds prevent me from feeling anything. I still can’t get a hardon
    May 29, 2019
  4. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    P subs are interesting. YouTube is full of them.
    May 29, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    At three weeks, all I've noticed was a significantly lower voice
    May 29, 2019
  6. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    Deeper voice is a benefit but it tunes itself as you continue Nofap. The benefits will kick in around 3 months for most ppl. 90 days is not enough. With a bit of very light weight training, you’ll begin to see good improvements in your looks too
    May 30, 2019