1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UK Lad

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    stay strong ,start thinking of productive things you like to do or projects that you want to start
    Jul 26, 2019
  2. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    There’s nothing left of my life. 12 years in and out of psychiatric hospitals from aged 17. Medicated. Now 30. Came off medication. We die at 60. Too late to be anything successful. Suffering from Thyroid disease. Not married yet, by the time I have kids I’ll be old. No fun at all. Before you know it, I’ll be dead. Having achieved nothing
    Jul 26, 2019
  3. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    Cannot read or write. Intellectually dumb.
    Jul 26, 2019
  4. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Life for sure has a place for you too. Maybe you have to be more open and not see your path so set. Maybe you find a woman you love who already has kids, and you take them into your heart
    Jul 26, 2019
  5. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Also I don't believe in "dumbness"
    Your brain is adaptable. Start training it, even when it is hard at first; it will get easier and easier. Make it a habit to improve. Make it a habit to create useful productive habits. Even if you die at 60 years, you still got 30 years, that's plenty of time
    Jul 26, 2019
  6. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Start reading, every day
    Open up for the possibility that there is a way for you, that noone else can go. You can contribute in ways noone else could. You are unique.
    Jul 26, 2019
  7. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Success can be defined in different ways. Success doesn't mean university, then huge job, then kids and family and die as a millionaire. Success is defined by how you allow it to be defined. Make small steps. For each day. Don't be so harsh on yourself. Even if your life feels wasted for you now. It is not.
    Jul 26, 2019
  8. Sir Minato
    Sir Minato
    Also it doesn't matter which destination you reach. It only matters that you find something to live for, and live for it day by day. It will change you.
    Jul 26, 2019
  9. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    Thank you. Felt a little better today. But still very depressed. I had some feelings I felt after a long time. I felt love and imagined making love to girls I see. But it’s just not going to happen. I don’t have what I had way before pmo. I kissed a girl for 2 hours when we bunked off school. I chatted girls up everywhere. It wasn’t mature but stupidity.
    Jul 27, 2019
    Sir Minato likes this.
  10. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Sir Wankalot you’re comments are appreciated. Got to exercise a bit I’m just so down. It could be flatline again on day 450.
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sir Minato likes this.