1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by hollinger

1. hollinger
    hollinger
    Your real friends will sense if you're fake and they want real you, it's okay to say you're not fine.
    Aug 8, 2019
  2. hollinger
    hollinger
    Faking is only tiring yourself and not sustainable for the future. You are loved the way you are .
    Aug 8, 2019
  3. hollinger
    hollinger
    I'm lucky to have at least one person who gets me, and sees me as a high-value man, he wouldn't consider this action right though.
    Aug 8, 2019
  4. hollinger
    hollinger
    But so be it, my actions and things I do are still with a lot more confidence and I'm trusting myself more everyday, opening up is not always the most important.
    Aug 8, 2019
  5. hollinger
    hollinger
    And things are more thought-out, not irrational and out of impulses with no emotions. There's a fine line how much to ponder on something.
    Aug 8, 2019
  6. hollinger
    hollinger
    Anger comes out of insecurities all the time as I've said many times. I feel In have less of them, though my writing to other people is still unconfident and self-doubting as fuck. That's why often there's a pause and I have nothing to say.
    Aug 8, 2019
  7. hollinger
  8. hollinger
    hollinger
    BPD lens is causing you to see others and yourself in a more negative self-destructive way, and makes you go to maladaptive behaviours, stuff that you shouldnt normally do, like be alone when want to share and so on, it's a form of self-punishment. BPD also is characterized by obsessive thoughts about simple things, some thoughts that you just keep having daily and cant get rid of.
    Aug 8, 2019
  9. hollinger
    hollinger
    Aug 8, 2019