1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    i use to be the same way, i didnt like how i dressed i was paranoid what others might be saying or thinking about me, i saw no future for myself,
    Aug 18, 2019
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    but i moved out of the enviroment i lived an in a area foreign to me an found others who where just like me an realize its fine to be who iam an opportunities where everywhere for me
    Aug 18, 2019
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    main thing is i tried my hardest in school an that cause other good schools to open theyre doors to me,an my mom always spke clear english to me i didnt know why untill i realize it made everything easier for me in life
    Aug 18, 2019
  4. llortaton
    llortaton
    Yeah, man. Don't care what others think about you. Why care if others are worried about you, if everyone else is worried about what others think of them, instead of what they think of you. Ppl will only judge you for like 10 seconds, and then forget about it, and never think of it again.
    Aug 18, 2019
  5. llortaton
    llortaton
    Sometimes moving helps a lot. You let go of the past. Moving has a physchological effect on us. Like, moving from a depressing neighborhood to a beautiful high rise beach front home in LA will change your mood forever.
    Aug 18, 2019
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    especially if you randomly bump into celebrities
    Aug 18, 2019