1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by llortaton

1. letter
    letter
    Urge: Cold shower, sensory shock.
    Fantasy: Watch what you watch. Don’t let your eyes look at anything even remotely sexually appealing. If you see something you like, look away as fast as you can and do not look back.
    Sep 11, 2019
  2. llortaton
    llortaton
    Alright, I'll keep that in mind. The only thing that throws me off is that by the time I'm in the bathroom the urge will probably be gone, so should I just continue the shower? Also, thank you, my friend.
    Sep 15, 2019
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    i constantly fantaze not by choice it just happens but i dont focus on it, if i built strength to ignore it an not masturbate this strength well radiate an i can use this strength for other things
    Sep 15, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    Man, your urges can be killed just by going to the bathroom? Kick this habit out now while it’s easy!

I’d still recommend the cold shower, but hey, if you’ve got no urge...why waste the water? But if you do get a bad urge, the cold shower is so awesome. You can be like, “Aha, body, you can’t do anything now can you?! Whose your master? I am.”
    Sep 17, 2019