1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. boichywow
    boichywow
    *receives (warm)hugs*
    Sep 22, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    I'm sorry you're feeling sad, and that you're have a rough go, but man it is so good to see you again!
    Sep 22, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    My Bifröst friend :)
    Sep 23, 2019
  4. boichywow
    boichywow
    how do you even remember that!?
    Sep 23, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    A BURNING RAINBOW BRIDGE THAT CONNECTS OUR HEARTS!!!

How could I forget?!
    Sep 23, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Ahem. Excuse the all-caps. BUT A BURNING RAiNBOW BRIDGE!!!

MAN!!

That was so awesome :o
    Sep 23, 2019
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    How is your book coming along? :3
    Sep 23, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    I had my own rough patch, still getting better...but I'm doing better and better every day.

Kind of was hard to write anything at all. I took my own break from the site too.
    Sep 23, 2019
  9. boichywow
    boichywow
    How was your break? are you taking care?
    Sep 23, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    To be honest, it was terrible. It ended up being productive, in a way...?

I've wanted to just get out of the city because of everything that happened. But doing that isn't easy, and I thought it would be wise to make sure I'm really ready to do that. It's taken a loooong time...
    Sep 23, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    ...and in that long time, the situation here in the city got to me.

I kinda, sorta, just didn't want to be alive anymore. Not suicidal, just really really tired of life. Tired of having to fight so hard for every little good thing I have.
    Sep 23, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    I'd never do anything to harm myself, but in those days, if the end came I'd be smiling just for the sake of everything finally being over.

Been coming back from that. Yep. God has been taking good care of me.
    Sep 23, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    It was something I needed to go through. It was something that would have happened no matter what. I needed to become stronger, to find something deeper. I did, and here I am.

But yeah man, I know how rough life can be. It's why I'm so happy to see you :')
    Sep 23, 2019
  14. boichywow
    boichywow
    I understand. and I also understand that you're a fighter. Don't tire of fighting, you're great and gritty
    Sep 23, 2019
  15. letter
    letter
    Strength knows strength. One fighter knows another.

I know how hard it can be to walk back. So my arms are open. They always will be.
    Sep 23, 2019
  16. letter
    letter
    Tell me anything man, when you're ready. Until then, just know I enjoy you being around :)
    Sep 23, 2019