1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by boichywow

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don’t get down on yourself. Youre going to win. :)
    Oct 3, 2019
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    I feel like I've lost my anchor, and then I lost myself. And now I'm searching, slowly, for that anchor to bring me back to reality or something. maybe i'm high lol
    Oct 3, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Oct 3, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Every great streak starts at day 0, make from here on out count :)
    Oct 3, 2019
  5. boichywow
    boichywow
    Thanks guys :)
    Oct 3, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Day 0 is fine, as long as you're here and keep going. There's always a "day". It's okay man, you just have to suffer some days right after the lapse, a bit tough i know, but you have to keep going man *pats and hugs*
    Oct 4, 2019
  7. boichywow
  8. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I want you to know that you are special, you are beautiful and loved. I am proud to have you as a friend. You need to stay strong. No one is perfect and everyone goes through bad patches, but don't let anyone or your own thoughts tell you that you aren't worth it. Stand up, brush yourself off and make them wonder how you do it
    Oct 4, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You'll find the anchor and it'll bring you up again really fast out of the depths of the deep dark waters. None of the seaweeds can take you down!
    Oct 5, 2019