1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SeRe Champ

1. scjguy
    scjguy
    Hi! What do you mean by my relationship with it? Can you be more specific?
    Oct 6, 2019
  2. SeRe Champ
    SeRe Champ
    I mean, do you have any intimacy in your life that is non-sexual? Do you have anyone in your life that you cuddle, but with no expectation of sex? Someone that touches your face, when they talk to you? Someone you share your most personal thoughts with? Someone that you feel very, very close with, but you don't have sex with?
    Oct 8, 2019
  3. scjguy
    scjguy
    Well.. what a coincidence, because I was just thinking of this. I've recently become friends with a guy. At the time we met, he was single and said he was moving on from a past relationship. We had sex occasionally, but I started to fall in love with him, (a little).
    Oct 9, 2019
    Muphy likes this.
  4. scjguy
    scjguy
    But eventually he found out his ex is the love of his life and they should be together. But they live in different countries and see each other only once weekly. They're an open couple.
    Oct 9, 2019
    Muphy likes this.
  5. scjguy
    scjguy
    Now I'm really friends with this guy, we almost never fuck (only when drunk), and I would love to cuddle with him, but I'm afraid of asking, because he loves his ex. I don't know how he'd feel about that =/
    So, basically, the answer is NO, unfortunately. But that's what I need the most now.
    Oct 9, 2019
    Muphy likes this.