1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. helpinghand4all
    helpinghand4all
    30 days to me means nothing, I'm isolated most of the time, I have big goals like most of us and I'm wasting time watching YouTube, anyways you're a great person, I had a question - "What pushes you the farthest? Is it aggression Ex- "I don't want to become lazy like those fool's" or Just helping nature " I want to help everyone that's why I'll work" I think you are wise enough to answer this question, please do.
    Oct 6, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    First of all I am flattered ^^. Second, could you Write them a little better. Some are not really questions. Change it a little bit so I can give you a more satisfying answer :)
    Oct 6, 2019
  3. helpinghand4all
    helpinghand4all
    I tried editing but it's showing an error, the question is simple what can make you more successful "aggressive" or "sacrificial thinking to help people" ?
    Oct 6, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do you want to know which thinking is the best for yourself so you can help others ? If you want to help others then you should understand in which state they are. Your helpful "action" or words should be the most fitting for the person. Most important is that you are calm and understand what the person needs. I don't think I understand the question good enough to give an answer. But I hope this helped you.
    Oct 6, 2019
    helpinghand4all likes this.