1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CruzanImpact

1. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    Commencing day 1.

I hate to let myself down.
    Nov 6, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aw..omg..:( Im sorry I missed all your status updates..121 days was marvelous, keep up the good job..:) All the progress and beneficial stuff youve accumulated wont just slip through your fingers..it stays with you.
    Nov 6, 2019
  3. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    @Coffee Candy you are the sweetest. & don’t apologize for anything, you’ve been a great friend on here, I apologize for not being half as great. But I did not follow through with the commencement. I really am grateful for you.
    Nov 6, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh, well thanks..that's ok, I havent been as active on your profile to be considered a great friend.

I'm happy you didnt give in..!! Yay. You got this
    Nov 6, 2019
  5. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    You may feel that way, but coming from where I’m from, I would consider you as such. But sorry for the “scare” again! & i won’t if you won’t?
    Nov 6, 2019
  6. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    If you’re up for that challenge
    Nov 6, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well thanks, its nice to have you around as well.

It's ok. What was the purpose of saying you were gonna start day 1 though?

Sure :)
    Nov 6, 2019
  8. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    The purpose: I was about to MO. Almost couldn’t help myself. So I wanted to go ahead and get the post over with so I didn’t have to come to this site after the deed was done :(.
    Nov 6, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ohhh :(
    Nov 8, 2019
    control your life likes this.