1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by npc444

1. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    That's not true my dear. That's already one thing that you know about yourself! Let's start to know thyself then, shall we!?
    Dec 3, 2019
    npc444 likes this.
  2. npc444
    npc444
    Thanks Dojokyoto, It's just that I am at a point in life where I don't know what's right or wrong for me and which direction I should head towards. I mean, I have been wrong about so many things before, what if a bad decision today paves way for more suffering tomorrow.
    Dec 4, 2019
    Dojokyoto likes this.
  3. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    No one knows what will happen in the future. Trial and error is a fundamental way of learning. Besides you can read books, watch videos, attend seminars if possible, on life's purpose, how to set goals and achieve them. Emotional fitness is another important thing. You can watch Tonny Robbins videos on YouTube. He is a great guy. You will love him. Wish you all the best.
    Dec 5, 2019
    npc444 likes this.
  4. npc444
    npc444
    Yes I agree, I should read more, due to my fapping habits I never had any motivation or discipline to complete any book. I always wanted to read 'Think and grow rich' but I have been putting it off, I'll also look up the guy. Thanks again.
    Dec 5, 2019
    Dojokyoto likes this.
  5. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    No problem my friend!
    https://youtu.be/ZUbfskQ-GAY
    Here's the link to the 'Think and grow rich' audiobook. It's one of my favorites too. Audiobooks are amazing as it requires much less effort than reading. Have a lovely day!
    Dec 5, 2019
    npc444 likes this.