1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jefe Rojo

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Is that so? :/
    Jan 8, 2020
  2. Jefe Rojo
    Jefe Rojo
    @MuscularSherlockHolmes , I believe this to be true. Although sometimes, especially when we are fighting hard, it seems like PMO is better than having to fight urges. I’ve experienced this conundrum many many times. I guess we would need to ask someone with a super long streak if it is true :).
    Jan 8, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well, I will be reaching 2 years PMO free on 25th of March, and in my experience nothing big happened to me so far. (I mean in terms of nofap giving me benefits, it's nothing super special). But, when I first responded to you, PMO wasn't even on my mind and I was talking about my overall life.
    Jan 8, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I wish better stuff comes up ahead, so far, it's been very bleak. I keep forgetting myself in the past, people that are no longer in my life, and the whole package that comes with such stuff.
    Jan 8, 2020
  5. Jefe Rojo
    Jefe Rojo
    Two years is great! Congratulations. That is awesome. I think you may have forgotten just how bad PMO really is. I think if you were to relapse you might be surprised.
    Jan 8, 2020